Video-Making Event Highlights and More Information!

If you're interested in joining in on the event, MMORPG.com has posted an event announcement that includes a list of awesome prizes up for grab, tips to help get you started! You can check it out here.

If you want to get the word out about your video creation you can click 'Share' and post it directly to reddit! As seen below.

You can also embed them on our official forum by using this code: [ playstv id=" "][/playstv]

Take the ID number from the end of your video URL and place it in between the quotation marks and removing the spaces. You can also use this as a quick way to show off your builds in your build guides!

Here are some examples of cool videos that have been shared so far!
Video Unavailable

Video Unavailable

If you're keen to make videos but not sure what to make, we recommend build video, awesome item drops, hideout decorations, RIP videos, funny moments, accidental PKS, guides on how to play and anything else you feel is noteworthy!

If you run into any issues using the Plays.tv client you can contact their helpful customer support team. Thanks to everyone who has joined in so far! We can't wait to see more videos. Don't forget, if you don't want to join in by making videos you can still be into win daily prizes just by liking videos on Plays.tv!
I wish I could use ShadowPlay :( I have a 2560 x 1080 monitor, and plays.tv only does standard 16:9 recording.

Oh well, I'll keep trying.
AWESOME! :D
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
ìs that second video with the exploding build hardcore viable :D
Hardcore build confirmed
All those elitists with their 1 million dps screenshots, but they have absolutely NOTHING on this.
OK
Saved
Hmm... SOMEONE BEAT NORMAL DIFFICULTY WITHOUT EVER ALLOCATING A SKILL POINT. GO.
Last edited by VendettaMachine on Jul 15, 2015, 12:36:15 AM
LMfao the suicide video is by far my fav POE video lmfao that was hilarious!
Did they undo the nerf to cast on death? or was it just a pvp thing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info