Video-Making Event Highlights and More Information!

Joshi doing what he does best, dying!! :D
what's the deal with the second video?
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
I wish I could use ShadowPlay :( I have a 2560 x 1080 monitor, and plays.tv only does standard 16:9 recording.

Oh well, I'll keep trying.

You can use ShadowPlay or anything else (OBS, etc) to record and just add the destination video folder in the Plays.tv client preferences.

- Click the preferences icon (upper right corner)
- Click on "Folders" from the top menu of the preferences pane
- Click "Find Folder" at the bottom
- To add ShadowPlay or OBS vids, select the corresponding radio button. If you want to add a different folder:
- Select Raptr & click "Add Now"
- Use the resulting window to find your folder and you should be good to go

Looking forward to seeing the vids!

-- Geig3r/Plays.tv
"
Entropher wrote:
I'd upload something but this program is crashing my game. So I'll pass.

Please check your PMs
Ahaha, I love that nuke video. Well done.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
LMAO. Glad the guys and I made the front page :) #SuicideBox
Hey! I'm glad everyone likes my nuke video!
I do have some more pretty neat ideas but first I have to ask, and hopefully this is seen by GGG and MMORPG.
If I, or we, anybody, intentionally cooperates with others to create a video for the competition, and the video wins an award, how will that affect the participants in the video?

Also...
I know there are a lot of people who want to farm with me.
The character was made in standard, so if you have a character good at clearing mobs in Merc Act 4, we can grind Malachai. Perm Allocation of course.
This is the result of 1 hour solo grinding. It has a pretty good unique drop rate. I missed a clip of a double unique drop so I actually found 5 uniques in under an hour.
[playstv id="55a5e86c2ea597ad22"][/playstv]
Last edited by ShikuTeshi on Jul 15, 2015, 4:24:31 PM
"
ShikuTeshi wrote:

If I, or we, anybody, intentionally cooperates with others to create a video for the competition, and the video wins an award, how will that affect the participants in the video?

The prize would have to go to the account holder to keep things organised. However, we could offer to split the prize code up for you.
Bex, if we make a video using video editing software, can we upload it to their site? it looks like that cast on death build video was edited but for some reason i was under the impression that plays.tv was more about recording live stuff? thanks!

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
HeaT1 wrote:
Bex, if we make a video using video editing software, can we upload it to their site? it looks like that cast on death build video was edited but for some reason i was under the impression that plays.tv was more about recording live stuff? thanks!

-HeaT

Yep, you can do that as long as it is an mp4 file. In your Preferences under "Folders" you will see a portion for Third Party Video Folders. You can link Plays.tv to where your other videos are saved and this will allow you to upload those videos to the Plays.tv website.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jul 16, 2015, 5:37:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info