PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

Hyper Tank Scion

"
Sincursus wrote:
"
Kitono wrote:
Question, wouldn't it be smarter to just use a reduced mana cost gem and then focus all those saved passives on higher dps? What makes going for all these reduced manacost passives more efficient than that?
Also, can you please post a fleshed out leveling guide plus bandits?

You could (use BM instead then you could drop rings), but even with all this effort, I feel that it's worth it.

u removed tetsudo? is there any meaning to that? and did u upgrade your gear? if u do pls link ...would appreciate it....
Level 74, did atziri, 4 deaths. Need to figure out my armour situation. Trio was hard to do and atziri's melee and spikes were a pain.

Here is my gear.

Last edited by superjack010 on Jul 25, 2015, 2:04:31 AM
Hi, atziri is viable with 5l?
Hi! Firstly i want to say that this is first caster build which I tried, and i love it :D. Good work!
What do you think about this changes:
-instead of Blood Dance go with normal boots (High armor, HP + res)
-link Blood Rage with lvl 20 CWDT
-use Lightning Coil.
It isn't hard to get this additional 60% light res with rare shield. By that we mitigate about 31%(with legacy Lightning Coil) or 23% (non legacy) physical damage.
"
kkb24 wrote:
Hi! Firstly i want to say that this is first caster build which I tried, and i love it :D. Good work!
-use Lightning Coil.
It isn't hard to get this additional 60% light res with rare shield. By that we mitigate about 31%(with legacy Lightning Coil) or 23% (non legacy) physical damage.

the idea of replacing blood dance with cwdt blood rage is interesting. this build has very high life reg anyway.

I would, however, suggest using rainbowstride when the boot slot is free. that way, you become a lot more tanky against all spell-based stuff.
"
superjack010 wrote:
Level 74, did atziri, 4 deaths. Need to figure out my armour situation. Trio was hard to do and atziri's melee and spikes were a pain.

It's likely just a learning thing; I died a lot to Atziri when I first started farming her as well.
Last edited by Sincursus on Jul 26, 2015, 11:58:58 PM
"
wondad wrote:
Hi, atziri is viable with 5l?

Totally, could probably pull it off with a 2 or 3 link if you knew what you were doing.
"
kkb24 wrote:
-use Lightning Coil.

So, lightning coil is a decent enough way to mitigate phys damage - go for it if you want to. However, running Blood Dance boots gives me effectively 10% life regen (6% from boots and avoiding 4% degen from Blood Rage). To me, this outweighs the 18% reduced cast speed.
Quick Question,
Wouldn't Voll's Devotion and Romira's Banquet to build power charges (since incinerate has 0% base crit) then cwdt discharge + lifeleach + immortal call basically kick up your life gain through leach when hit while doing massive aoe damage plus death immunity?

Always having power charges then endurance charges + immortal call sounds like a good combo to me, anyone can tell me why this would be a bad idea for this build besides the mana cost issue?
Got It. I can not spend the trio and died very, these are my current items.

I have 5k190 life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info