Good build !
hello one silly question
What give u Frenzy charges
u dont use frenzy or blood rage ...

"
hello one silly question
What give u Frenzy charges
u dont use frenzy or blood rage ...

Did you watch his video? Check boots - the blood dance with max roll gives you 30% chance on kill to gain Frenzy charge. Some people will tell you that you should use armour-based boots with HP and blood rage. In my opinion you blood dance boots are far better. With good roll you get higher % chance to get frenzy than blood rage (max 25%) and you dont lose 4% of your Maximum Life per second as Physical Damage. Instead you GAIN extra health regeneration plus dmg from frenzy, but not cast speed which is not that important with spell echo and faster casting speed gems. The best option possible is to get blood dance with 25+ % chance for frenzy and corruption +1 frenzy charge.

"
bekopal wrote:
Hello guys! I'm wondering it's worth to change the Astral plate to infernal mantle?
It's a huge dmg boost right?

Not with this build :) With infernal mantle you lose alot of armour, hp and get 100% more spell damage on low mana. I prefer to run 3 buffs with enlighten (alpha howls is meh for me) at 94% mana reservation to get max bonus dmg or protection. This should be tanky character, and infernal mantle will is not good option to achieve that if you ask me.

I love this build :) Its for sure not glass canon and whirling blades make it super fast. For normal gameplay I use LMP with 87k dps (on 19 lvl gems for now) and SP for boss with 131k dps normal and 181k with full buffs burst (haste ect.) - details below.

My stats:

OFFENSIVE (DPS)
Spoiler

These are DPS in tooltip with 19 LVL GEMS and in brackets dps from incinerate after multiplication by 4 (yes 4 not 3). There is always more dps from fire penetration that you can't see here, but I didn't care about calculating that :)

WITH Lesser Multiple Projectiles

14.102 DPS (x4 = 56.408): Clean dps without buffs.

17.121 DPS (x4 = 68.484): + Hatred, Herald of Storm.

21.979 DPS (x4 = 87.916): + Hatred, Herald of Storm and 6 frenzy charges.

30.620 DPS (x4 = 122.480): MAX BURST = Hatred, Herald of Storm, 6 frenzy charges, Vaal Haste, Rumi's Concotion and Atziri's Flask.

WITH Slower Projectiles for BOSS FIGHT

21.003 DPS (x4 = 84.012): Clean dps without buffs.

25.495 DPS (x4 = 101.980): + Hatred, Herald of Storm.

32.826 DPS (x4 = 131.304): + Hatred, Herald of Storm and 6 frenzy charges.

45.443 DPS (x4 = 181.772): MAX BURST = Hatred, Herald of Storm, 6 frenzy charges, Vaal Haste, Rumi's Concotion and Atziri's Flask.

DEFENSIVE:
Spoiler
Without endurance/frenzy charges
Spoiler
Health: 5.227
Armour: 10861
Estimate physical damage reduction: 56 %
Life regeneration per second: 282.3
Cannot be stunned: YES
Fire Resistance: 75% (85%)
Cold Resistance: 75% (168%)
Lightning Resistance: 75% (99%)
Chaos Resistance: -60%
Chance to block attacks: 36% (0% with saffel's frame shield)
Chance to block spells: 19% (40% with saffel's frame shield)

With 5 endurance / 6 frenzy charges
Spoiler
Health: 5.227
Armour: 10861
Estimate physical damage reduction: 76 %
Life regeneration per second: 595.3
Cannot be stunned: YES
Fire Resistance: 75% (105%)
Cold Resistance: 75% (188%)
Lightning Resistance: 75% (119%)
Chaos Resistance: -60%
Chance to block attacks: 36% (0% with saffel's frame shield)
Chance to block spells: 19% (40% with saffel's frame shield)

GEAR:
Spoiler
Hello, what support gem would you recommend to replace Spell Echo, because it doesnt work any longer with Incinerate?
Same question here. Plz help anyone :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info