Hyper Tank Scion

Pls someone give me stages on SKILL TREE ( i mean Skill tree for level 20, 40, 60 ,80, 100 and final tree Someone pls !
Hi,

thx for the Guide! i just switched shield to Rathpith Globe and Boots to Rainbowstride for even more survivability cause damage is more than enough ^^

@Frajhamster, just move Northwest first, then southwest, then south, its realy easy ;)

@TO what you think about investing 4 points to get to Iron Reflexes to push Armor a lot ?
What is the BIS belt for this build? Rare or Doryani's
"
Yathos wrote:

depends on your personal feelings, as you can see on my char Mekaburn i use Doryiani's cause Resists are already 80/80/80/-12 but to get 80/80/80/60+ maybe a good life/chaos resist belt and chaos resist on armor could make a little difference on late maps ^^
"
Mekadrill wrote:
"
Yathos wrote:

depends on your personal feelings, as you can see on my char Mekaburn i use Doryiani's cause Resists are already 80/80/80/-12 but to get 80/80/80/60+ maybe a good life/chaos resist belt and chaos resist on armor could make a little difference on late maps ^^

How beneficial is the leech from Doryani's? Does it make much of a difference or is the cybil's basically enough?

Also what is the best shield for the build? Right now I'm debating between Lioneye's for the life and armor and rathpith for the dmg/spell block. A few friends also stated aegis is just OP.

btw I think GGG made it so char info are hidden by default now so I couldn't check out your character.
"
Yathos wrote:
"
Mekadrill wrote:
"
Yathos wrote:

How beneficial is the leech from Doryani's? Does it make much of a difference or is the cybil's basically enough?

Also what is the best shield for the build? Right now I'm debating between Lioneye's for the life and armor and rathpith for the dmg/spell block. A few friends also stated aegis is just OP.

btw I think GGG made it so char info are hidden by default now so I couldn't check out your character.

I Just opened the character slot for viewing ^^ i use Rathpith now, as it has Spellblock without loosing the attack block + some spelldamage.

Aegis i used on static strike Soul taker, BoR, Aegis Marauder, and there it was a BIG defense advantage, have to check that ^^

Lioneye's i dont think is necessacry, through iron reflexes i already got about 9k defense and am just lvl 83 now...with lvl 90 i'm gonna be 10-11k defense 5 K life 50% block 50% spellblock

and dont let yourself get irritated, this char is so tanky and strong, that i switched 1 ring and amu for iir running 73-76 maps insane fast ^^
Last edited by Mekadrill on Sep 11, 2015, 3:58:59 AM
Last edited by Mekadrill on Sep 11, 2015, 9:48:42 AM
"
Mekadrill wrote:

I use Rathpith now, as it has Spellblock without loosing the attack block + some spelldamage.

Aegis i used on static strike Soul taker, BoR, Aegis Marauder, and there it was a BIG defense advantage, have to check that ^^

Lioneye's i dont think is necessacry, through iron reflexes i already got about 9k defense and am just lvl 83 now...with lvl 90 i'm gonna be 10-11k defense 5 K life 50% block 50% spellblock

and dont let yourself get irritated, this char is so tanky and strong, that i switched 1 ring and amu for iir running 73-76 maps insane fast ^^

Is max spell block even necessary with 80% res? I ask because atm I'm opting into a +1 tabula, would the Aegis be a better over rathpith since I'm in dire need of armor.

Also how exactly does block conversion work? will 80% block be 40% spell block or would it be 50% of the cap (75%)

Thanks
"
Yathos wrote:
"
Mekadrill wrote:

I use Rathpith now, as it has Spellblock without loosing the attack block + some spelldamage.

Is max spell block even necessary with 80% res? I ask because atm I'm opting into a +1 tabula, would the Aegis be a better over rathpith since I'm in dire need of armor.

Also how exactly does block conversion work? will 80% block be 40% spell block or would it be 50% of the cap (75%)

Thanks

Maxblock is always realy realy nice to have and yeah Aegis is a nice Def variant, and i guess for CI Build with Shav an pretty interesting idea.

conversion works 1:1 so if you got 120% block converted to spellblock and you got 50% Block you will have 60% spellblock...

to answer if the % spellblock works over the maxcap of block, i don't know, as it is hard enough to even get to the cap xD
Hello guys! I'm wondering it's worth to change the Astral plate to infernal mantle?
It's a huge dmg boost right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info