Hyper Tank Scion

Nice build! Maybe I missed something but what do you have to mitigate physical damage?
Are you guys procing shocks with this build? If so, how?
I was thinking of trying out the three dragons instead of alpha's
"
Quixote77 wrote:
Nice build! Maybe I missed something but what do you have to mitigate physical damage?

For maps, block + iron reflexes + basic armor. For higher phys damage (uber trio), grace + determination as well.
"
Kitono wrote:
Are you guys procing shocks with this build? If so, how?
I was thinking of trying out the three dragons instead of alpha's

I'm not proc'ing shocks; there isn't a reliable way to do it with such low hits. I'm not a fan of three dragons, but go ahead if you want to (you would need to get chance to shock somehow). I don't think shocking is necessary in this build.
what kind of tool tip dps will this build hit? cause with a 6 link iam at 13.5k atm no charges
hi there im running raizQt's build atm but i got some problems with it, thats why i want tot switch to this build.
but i got a few question around it.

1: the jewels i cant find any of your jewels on poe.trade, is there another way to get them or at least an easier way ?

2: do you take alot of all ress from the tree? since im thinking your gear doesnt have much ress at all. are you capped?

3: is this build achievable for a marauder char? since i cant get to the early notes fo scion. but i can copy your build for like 90 % i think.

and last but not least this is off topic, im running blood magic now since i cant sustain the mana for incinerate, so now i have to choose between faster casting, iron will, or fire pen.

with the 6 link im thinking of taking out faster casting for iron will since the build has alot of speed already anyways. + the drain from life will be less since i cast slower, any ideas for this?

thanks for all future replies!

cheers, Newoz

Last edited by breakjah on Aug 18, 2015, 7:37:55 PM
I'm trying to recreate this build in tempest.
I've got limited money & do very little trading... so im on a thin budget.
Anyways...

How much is crucial to have good rolls on cybil's?
I just bought a cheap pair for a bunch of chaos, it's important to have maxed life gain / cast speed?

For poor man what would you wear instead of an alpha howl?

Thanks,
cheers

"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
what kind of tool tip dps will this build hit? cause with a 6 link iam at 13.5k atm no charges

According to the youtube video, its 18k with LMP. Around 26k with slower projectile.

I am doing this build as well, level 83, doing 13k with LMP. I dont have level 21 Incinerate, just level 20 I dont know how much difference is is level 21 gem. Also getting the colour on my Astral plate was hard. Very hard in fact.

If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
I'm fairly low level (48), but this seems to be a great build and I'm really liking it so far.

One question: how does this build generate endurance charges? I don't see enduring cry in any of the equipment sockets.

Thanks for the great build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info