[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

"
gjlii98 wrote:
I am doing well with this build I have over 200k dps. I only really die on reflection mod maps. I was wondering if anyone could look at my gear and tell me what would be a nice dps increase.

Thanks for future replies

better weapon + offhand will give you metric ton of dps. also ditch quicksilver flask, install phase run with increased duration for ie. delves, get onslaught flask, get helmet enchant. Just a couple that comes to mind.
There was no great genius without a touch of madness - Seneca (younger)

hehehehehehehehehehe - Niko the Mad
What weapon stats am I looking for to increase damage I cant find one that out damages my on hand. Any particular stats that im on the hunt for.
Hi all, currently I'm level 94 and it's not work very well for me. For map T1-T15 it's very easy and kill map bosses in few seconds but it's another story for endgame bosses and mine. I died in less 1 second and in mine it's not possible to go deeper than 350...
It's boring died again and again without understand why.
If someone can tell me why, thanks in advance
"
nayuhd wrote:
Hi all, currently I'm level 94 and it's not work very well for me. For map T1-T15 it's very easy and kill map bosses in few seconds but it's another story for endgame bosses and mine. I died in less 1 second and in mine it's not possible to go deeper than 350...

im having exact the same issue, and even wituout talkign about the fucking uberelder.

this doublestrike skill its just not enough sadly.
@gjlii98

high attack speed,
decent crit chance,
high pdps

@yyyiiyyy, nayuhd

nebuloch is reducing your survi given the degen. Also, both of you should consider immortal call on with cwdt with slightly higher level.

There was no great genius without a touch of madness - Seneca (younger)

hehehehehehehehehehe - Niko the Mad
"
nayuhd wrote:

Same issue. DPS is good, but cannot stay alive in many situations. Got enchants, jewels etc for Hp, armor, but looks like this build not working anymore in delve. 92lvl
Alright I will look at getting that for my main hand. Any suggestion for upgrades to my offhand to replace nebuloch.
Wohoo!! First shaper guardian down deathless!

I was not even in danger at any moment in the fight. This was the Hydra Guardian so I don't know if it was suppose to be very easy or not.

I specifically went in with no mods applied to map to make it easier on myself.

I picked up a bunch of T15 maps along the way so I will start working on those in the hopes for a T16 drop for different guardian.
So, maybe someone can tell me how can i become more tanky? My hero equipped as shown in first post. Using nebuloch to boost survivibility, all jewels with resists, +7% hp each. I even have tried to replace abyssus to good hp + resistance helmet, but still keep dying while in delve.
"
mozai1 wrote:
So, maybe someone can tell me how can i become more tanky? My hero equipped as shown in first post. Using nebuloch to boost survivibility, all jewels with resists, +7% hp each. I even have tried to replace abyssus to good hp + resistance helmet, but still keep dying while in delve.

what level in delve are you?

Most builds, including this one will fail in delve eventually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info