[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

thank for this build, i love Jug so much!
i have a question for you:
what about Static strike? is it good for this build or for lvl up
I have one question again, why do you choose as last ascendancy "unbreakable"? Just for more defense purpose?
Because the ascendancy "unyielding" would boost your dmg while you have fortify active. Would be great if someone can tell me the reason.
I have been using this build from level 45 (using the free respec) until now, I am lvl 71. I love it and I am crushing tier 5-6 maps easily. I was hoping someone could look at my gear and suggest some upgrades to get my chaos resist up. I am almost maxxed on all my elemental resists (I think I still need 3 more on lightning) but my chaos is still really low.

Any other critiques or suggestions are welcome!
So what duo aura would you recommend is best? You talk about using hatred+herald of ice but among your list of skills there's only hatred+herald of ash.

I'm also curious to hear thoughts about unbreakable vs unyielding mentioned by Gambler92.
Last edited by Dazza on Aug 18, 2017, 9:38:32 AM
"
Dazza wrote:
So what duo aura would you recommend is best? You talk about using hatred+herald of ice but among your list of skills there's only hatred+herald of ash.

I'm also curious to hear thoughts about unbreakable vs unyielding mentioned by Gambler92.

from what i understand reading the build, he recommends enlighten + determination + herald of ash + actic armor for the aura setup.

If you have enough armor via the Juggernaut ascendency, then swap out determination for hatred for more damage.

Herald of ice provides more damage than herald of ash, but herald of ash is easier to run. Reason is you would need 3 green + 1 blue socket on pure armor based gear in order to run herald of ice.

to quote the guide: Also if I get really lucky on rolling colors (1 blue and 3 green on full armour base) I would switch Herald of Ash for Herald of Ice in Hatred setup.

Love the build btw, very detailed. just started a new character with this build, so far so good :)
Real confused newbie question, but where am I supposed to put the auras and buffs in? There are (potential) a 6L, two 3L and two 4L.

Arctic Armour, Herald of Ash, Hatred & Enlighten should go in a 4L, but are those not already taken by Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks - Fortify - Blood Magic and CWDT + Enfeeble - Ice Golem - Molten Shield? Am I supposed to ditch one of those other combos?

Thank you for the build, by the way. Had two chars skilled into oblivion, this build made a lot of mechanics clear for me.
Your build says to use double strike, while your gear you are using Blade Flurry. Is Blade Flurry better aoe and Double Strike single target? I see on path of building it says "release at 6 stages" does that mean counting the build up and releasing it right at 6 and repeat? I just got a 15% quality blade flurry but haven't tried it out yet, might make the switch even though I'm not used to it.

edit: Also how do you get 6 endurance charges? I have 4 currently, than a 5th from the tree once I unlock it. Your path of building pastebin only shows 5 so maybe the part that says 6 is outdated?
Last edited by HootPocket on Aug 21, 2017, 6:57:29 PM
"
rollcopperiii wrote:
There are (potential) a 6L, two 3L and two 4L.

Gloves, boots and helm can all have four sockets. Looks like you were forgetting one of these existed haha.
Last edited by Dazza on Aug 21, 2017, 6:31:54 AM
"
Dazza wrote:
"
rollcopperiii wrote:
There are (potential) a 6L, two 3L and two 4L.

Gloves, boots and helm can all have four sockets. Looks like you were forgetting one of these existed haha.

I'll be damned. you're right.
Hello,

Thanks for this build, I'm still a beginner at this game and therefore I'm struggling with this build.
I am pretty low budget, but I can't really handle with T1 maps - on a damage lvl.

Could you maybe check my items/build to see if i am lacking some very important things, so that i could handle T1-T5 maps a lot easier?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Kind Regards,

FireFox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info