[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

Hello, I am new and I am bit confused :D. I have two questions.
1. Why do you not suggest any legendary armour, gloves etc ? I really appreciate swords.
2. I conclude that from a number of support gems you suggest for the double strike I should put it into armour because of its possibility to have 6 sockets?
Great guide anyway :D
Last edited by GoldFisz on Aug 15, 2017, 3:34:04 AM
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Thx @Baumes for you answers, do you also know, why there is lvl 20 cast when damage taken and lvl 20 molten shell setup, most build are using kow lvl cast when damage taken setup.

a low level MS is pointless
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Thx @Baumes for you answers, do you also know, why there is lvl 20 cast when damage taken and lvl 20 molten shell setup, most build are using kow lvl cast when damage taken setup.

Strong armor. jugg + molten = big numbers of armor, mitigate dmg retur of abyssus
Last edited by Baumes on Aug 14, 2017, 2:24:23 PM
I love everything about this build from your insane amount of chill as firetruck tank down to the story you tell at the beginning about this fearsome hero, swiftly matching his opponents shots, refusing to fall, really fun!
I cant understand how u use 3 auras? All mana is reserved how to use attack skill??
Great guide!!
"
MuXaJlbl44 wrote:
I cant understand how u use 3 auras? All mana is reserved how to use attack skill??
Great guide!!

He's using a level 3 Enlighten support to help reduce mana reservation (92% mana multiplier). He's using Hatred, Herald of Ash and Arctic Armour (50% + 25% + 25%) in his standard gear (in the spoiler at the bottom of the item suggestions section).
hey man, great guide! just one question (for now): how should I prioritize support gems for double strike? like what should be my 4-link and what should be my 5-link?
Last edited by mordecai1103 on Aug 16, 2017, 8:40:16 PM
hey I'm finding this build to be fun but I don't know how to set up the gems and stuff do you reckon you could show me on how to set it up? or anyone who has got the setup right. Would be greatly appreciated ^_^

Also I'm a bit confused on what gems you want us to use since your default gear is different to the one in the video you said so I don't know which one to go off. If you can somehow help me out that would be awesome cause I'm quite enjoying your build for tanking ^_^
Last edited by Bizzdog on Aug 17, 2017, 7:37:14 AM
Where is mana leech other than in jewel in this build?
"
Mride wrote:
Where is mana leech other than in jewel in this build?

I came across the same issue in SSF. I solved it for myself by grabbing the Essence Sap passive group on the far right side around level 53. If I happen to find a great mana leech jewel I'll refund, but for the time being it's working excellently to keep my Double Strike going hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info