[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

Hello,

thx for the guide, but I have one question.
Why do you have CastWhenDamageTaken and Molten Shell both lvled?
When you use cwdt on lvl 1, it is triggered even often. Do you also want to have molten shell been keeped on lvl 1?

And 2nd question is, how do I scale damage only with crit chance multi?

And are you resistance capped with 125% with your items, because on your helmet and body armour are no resistance.

Would be nice if one could tell me the reasons.
Last edited by Gambler92 on Aug 10, 2017, 4:36:53 PM
Am I missing something? Why have a poison weapon when you have poison skills? Sorry still pretty new to the game.
Why use ancestral protector and not warchief?
"
HootPocket wrote:
Am I missing something? Why have a poison weapon when you have poison skills? Sorry still pretty new to the game.

Using Bino's mainly for the high Critical Strike Chance, but also the Critical Strike Multiplier and Physical Damage. Other stats are bonuses.
Hi, very good guide, I am making a 3.0 char with it. I want to know if your code of path of building on pastbin is updated. Especially the blade flurry links.
Can someone look at my profile and tell me some ways I could get more survivability into my character? I am lvl 65 and dying a little more often than I would like. Thanks!
"
dellwood88 wrote:
Can someone look at my profile and tell me some ways I could get more survivability into my character? I am lvl 65 and dying a little more often than I would like. Thanks!

I think you need a shield, more armor, life, your abyssus can be better ( <=42% incresed physical dmg ), when you get Unrelenting and Unbreakable you'll be more tank. Sorry about my bad english!
Last edited by Baumes on Aug 13, 2017, 11:47:02 PM
Hey,

does someone know, why he lvled cast when damage taken to lvl 20 and molten shell also to lvl 20?

How does this build scale dmg?
Are you able to farm uber lab without problems?

Thx for answering my questions. :)
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey,

does someone know, why he lvled cast when damage taken to lvl 20 and molten shell also to lvl 20?

How does this build scale dmg?
Are you able to farm uber lab without problems?

Thx for answering my questions. :)

Uber is not problem. dmg scale with crit dmg + crit chance + speed + acc
Thx @Baumes for you answers, do you also know, why there is lvl 20 cast when damage taken and lvl 20 molten shell setup, most build are using kow lvl cast when damage taken setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info