[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Watched the "insane" clear speed vod

died during ur vod... slower clear speed then cyclone...

k lol

1/10

Didnt take the dodge nodes behind acro or phase acro

On the ascendancy you went for onslaught instead of ele dmg and extra dodge/spell dodge/ immune to status ailments.

If you are going to post a guide at least optimize ur build.
Last edited by Bloomania on Feb 25, 2017, 12:19:45 AM
I`m experiencing a lack of mana regeneration rate (with 2 auras on I have 70 mana unreserved) and have to press mana bottle too much (that`s uncomfortable).

Should I roll some rings with mana regeneration rate? or what is a way to solve it? Dont activate wrath before level up higher?
"
Watched the "insane" clear speed vod

died during ur vod... slower clear speed then cyclone...

k lol

1/10

Didnt take the dodge nodes behind acro or phase acro

On the ascendancy you went for onslaught instead of ele dmg and extra dodge/spell dodge/ immune to status ailments.

If you are going to post a guide at least optimize ur build.

if you dont like the build, then be free to use another. I have tested every ascendancy option, which you obviously a havent. How would 40% elemental damage ever be better than 40% attack speed and 40% movement speed huh? The Immunity to elemental status ailiments, also will fuck you over on single target, since you dont want to be shocked by your vinktars in single target situations, where you dont kill stuff.

Also, i died in that video yes, but have you even fucking read the map mods? -all builds can die, so you are also saying that the #1 hardcore builds are shit because they rip at some point? -thats just bullshit mate.

Slower clearspeed than cyclone? -please show me a cyclone build that can clear a gorge faster than 1:20

i dont take phase acro because of the lack of points.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
JleGiONer wrote:
I`m experiencing a lack of mana regeneration rate (with 2 auras on I have 70 mana unreserved) and have to press mana bottle too much (that`s uncomfortable).

Should I roll some rings with mana regeneration rate? or what is a way to solve it? Dont activate wrath before level up higher?

You should maybe get some more mana leech from the skill tree (spirit void), that should help :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey bro, is it good for Legacy league Start Build? I'm like your build, please update passive tree if you can before legacy league or on first days. :)
Thanks for your attention. Have fun ^_^

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Last edited by Yukiomi on Feb 25, 2017, 6:41:05 PM
Starting this build yesterday, testing it out for the new league and I am really enjoying it.

My question is, why did you decide to go link Elemental Weakness with Blasphemy rather than Curse on Hit? The range is so low on the aura that it seems very sketchy to run with a bow build.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
JleGiONer wrote:

You should maybe get some more mana leech from the skill tree (spirit void), that should help :)

Can u explain, pls, when to refund 3 points (that I should spend on "Spirit void"/ because I dont see that u spend point on this skill in ur guide:) )? When I`ll obtain good rings with mana regen?

Until we are able to buy blue dream jewel the best option to generate FrenzyCharges is Frezy+PowerCharge on crit? :)

Also encountered a problem of mana pool :) don`t have enough mana to active assasin`s mark+wrath+herald of ice :-(
Last edited by JleGiONer on Feb 26, 2017, 4:58:26 AM
"
Sorrugis wrote:
Starting this build yesterday, testing it out for the new league and I am really enjoying it.

My question is, why did you decide to go link Elemental Weakness with Blasphemy rather than Curse on Hit? The range is so low on the aura that it seems very sketchy to run with a bow build.

We only really need it for bosses and stuff. We already have point blank, so we will always stay close to the mob anyways

You could also use curse on hit, but i dont like to constantly swap skills :D
"
JleGiONer wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
JleGiONer wrote:

Can u explain, pls, when to refund 3 points (that I should spend on "Spirit void"/ because I dont see that u spend point on this skill in ur guide:) )? When I`ll obtain good rings with mana regen?

Until we are able to buy blue dream jewel the best option to generate FrenzyCharges is Frezy+PowerCharge on crit? :)

Also encountered a problem of mana pool :) don`t have enough mana to active assasin`s mark+wrath+herald of ice :-(

You should have enough mana to use all the auras

Herald of Ice linked with curse on hit + ass mark is 25% reserved

Wrath is 50% reserved

=
You should have 25% left.

Also, you should just respec some of the points, when you get enough dps :) basicly more dps = more mana leeched per second :D

hope it helps
Hi, I'm a begginer, and i have any questions

Deadeye is viable or raider is better?

What is the difference from this build to that build > https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989/page/1 ?

Thanks a lot

Last edited by Pessini on Feb 26, 2017, 8:48:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info