[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

hey buddy just got to level 75 and my dps seems so crappy man i havnt accended a 3rd time yet but unbuffed im sitting at 13k dps and buffed about 30k with charges no flasks sure im 12 levels under my ranger dead eye but really that dps seems rather low is this normal ? im just really confused is all

regards Nugg
How do you generate frenzy charges when using the templar?
"
Jick420 wrote:
How do you generate frenzy charges when using the templar?

We use blood rage
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Ty for the fast response :). I found a belt that added some good dps for leveling, prismweave rustic stash, and if you pair it with sorrow of the devine it works well! Loving the build so far :D
"
suparasta wrote:
hey buddy just got to level 75 and my dps seems so crappy man i havnt accended a 3rd time yet but unbuffed im sitting at 13k dps and buffed about 30k with charges no flasks sure im 12 levels under my ranger dead eye but really that dps seems rather low is this normal ? im just really confused is all

regards Nugg

Hey there buddy sorry about the spamming have just accended for a 3rd time yet im still lacking in the tool tip dps its satill around 30k buffed with charges vs the 85k with charges on dead eye ranger but things seem to die alot faster due to the penetration and the buff that give you more attack speed and damage if youve attack recently or cast a spell do they even show up as a "buff" at the top of your screen or are they hidden buffs eg immortal call casts i get the buff but have no idea if i have it as such i know i have alot more levels to gain but the numbers on the tool tip seem alot lower is all info regarding this would be great many thanks
Last edited by suparasta on Nov 9, 2016, 5:50:07 PM
"
suparasta wrote:
"
suparasta wrote:

regards Nugg

Hey there buddy sorry about the spamming have just accended for a 3rd time yet im still lacking in the tool tip dps its satill around 30k buffed with charges vs the 85k with charges on dead eye ranger but things seem to die alot faster due to the penetration and the buff that give you more attack speed and damage if youve attack recently or cast a spell do they even show up as a "buff" at the top of your screen or are they hidden buffs eg immortal call casts i get the buff but have no idea if i have it as such i know i have alot more levels to gain but the numbers on the tool tip seem alot lower is all info regarding this would be great many thanks
Last edited by suparasta on Nov 10, 2016, 5:21:13 AM
"
suparasta wrote:
"
suparasta wrote:

regards Nugg

Yeah, tooltip is lower, but due to the penetration the "effective" DPS will still be very high. And yes, the buff is hidden. -You can only see it, if you hover over your tooltip. ALso bear in mind that my gear is very, very good. I have added damages on almost all jewelry etc...
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Jick420 wrote:
Ty for the fast response :). I found a belt that added some good dps for leveling, prismweave rustic stash, and if you pair it with sorrow of the devine it works well! Loving the build so far :D

thanks!
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
suparasta wrote:
"
suparasta wrote:

regards Nugg

Yeah, tooltip is lower, but due to the penetration the "effective" DPS will still be very high. And yes, the buff is hidden. -You can only see it, if you hover over your tooltip. ALso bear in mind that my gear is very, very good. I have added damages on almost all jewelry etc...

as do i buddy ranging from 25-45% ele damage and flat ele damage sure some numbers are lower and im improving i was just a bit dissipointed in the numbers untill i did alot of google searches and such in regards to the damage but yes i understand how the dps works now after searching and your reply the pen is godly i tryed a t11 map at level 75 and was 1-2 shotting everything now i fully understand im impressed with the lack luster numbers vs the over inflated numbers of the deadeye ranger many thanks again !!! highly recommended guide for any new player or player who wants to pointed in the right direction with room to move on passives to improve or build on how you see fit
Ok so i found an innervate support jem so i scrapped the faster projectiles with blink arrow and put my wrath with bloodrage, blink, and ice golem. That way for dps mode i can put innervate with my herald of ice for some onslaught and if i want to go mf mode i swap the innervate for item rarity :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info