[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
suparasta wrote:
hey there this is a nice guide i followed it for my ranger deadeye and it still works fine and that was less than 2 weeks ago am only using 2 5 links with split arrow and frenzy and am sitting at around 60k dps with charges for split arrow even with the new updates and being very specific with the inquisitor it still works very well with other classes and i can attest to that with my gear am level 87 and easily doing t10-13 maps no worries again many thanks :)

no problem :) -i still kept the old trees since i figured many of you still were playing it as the other classes. I just pointed out that Inquisitor likely is the best option, since it gets to ignore ele resists
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Nanouk wrote:
Do you think this setup would work just as good with the Doomfletch's Prism bow if i'm not doing the MF version?

Doomfletch's prism will not work for this build, sorry. Doomfletch prism needs alot of other gear to be really good, since it only starts to scale damage really well, if you have added phys dmg on all your gear. (steel rings, etc...)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
ive decided upon buying a 6link tonight i will remake this char as inquisitor is there still a need for a static electricty jewel ? or not im thinking not as it wouldnt get a big bonus from where the jewel slots are due to the low dex in the areas many many thanks again good sir i will start the leveling journey again in the new week :) ps on a side not how much hp do you think i may have with this passive setup and class? i will not be running kaoms just a person pref regards Nuggs
Last edited by suparasta on Nov 5, 2016, 9:57:05 AM
"
suparasta wrote:
ive decided upon buying a 6link tonight i will remake this char as inquisitor is there still a need for a static electricty jewel ? or not im thinking not as it wouldnt get a big bonus from where the jewel slots are due to the low dex in the areas many many thanks again good sir i will start the leveling journey again in the new week :) ps on a side not how much hp do you think i may have with this passive setup and class? i will not be running kaoms just a person pref regards Nuggs

Without Kaom's you can still get around 5,5k life :) -and yes, static electricity is NOT worth using anymore :)
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
suparasta wrote:

Without Kaom's you can still get around 5,5k life :) -and yes, static electricity is NOT worth using anymore :)

Many thanks for the replys good sir that sounds alot better than the 3.5k life my ranger has LOL regards Nuggs
Hello TheAmigoBoyz thank you for upgrade that amazing build,i have a couple questions if you don't mind please.

How is this "inquisitor" version in terms of crit (can go without diamond flask?for save a slot)?and going for DPS setup its easy to do normal atziri?oh and the last one :D ,what your thoughts about pathfinder for this build?

Thats it,thank you again and stay safe:D
"
alansx wrote:
Hello TheAmigoBoyz thank you for upgrade that amazing build,i have a couple questions if you don't mind please.

How is this "inquisitor" version in terms of crit (can go without diamond flask?for save a slot)?and going for DPS setup its easy to do normal atziri?oh and the last one :D ,what your thoughts about pathfinder for this build?

imo pathfinder is much better, i havent tried inq but with pf its easy to get huge penetration.
14 from tree + 10 from pf tree + 10 from boots + 12 from vinktar.
and endgame bossess have 30lightning resistance// shaper and guardian 40.
so it provides better penetration than inqusitor + other nice stuff like flask effect//more flask charges//more movespeed (nature adrenaline + 20 effect).// ele dmg reduction//ele status immunity.
good side of templar start is lots of life, but there is lots of points spent for travelling to assassin area, and there is no vaal pact which is mandatory in current meta for bow builds.

and tbh for ele bow builds voltaxic + poison + wither totem is better. i was tryting to kill shaper//guardiands with windripper + ele penetration and i struggled a lot, then respec to voltaxic and poison and it was much smoother (and its funny cos in theory 2 guardiands are poison immune so it should be harder, but wither spell totem is really king here)
Last edited by soilwork3r on Nov 6, 2016, 4:08:49 AM
"
alansx wrote:

Yes you can remove the diamond flask and play just fine. I just had it, since i didn't know what else to use :)

Normal Atziri is very easy with the dps version, once you get decent gear. Just remember to use barrage against Atziri, cause else you might die to reflect.

as other people also have said, pathfinder might actually also be a good idea for this build. I will test this soon, and if it turns out to be good, then i'll add it to the guide.
"
soilwork3r wrote:

imo pathfinder is much better, i havent tried inq but with pf its easy to get huge penetration.
so it provides better penetration than inqusitor + other nice stuff like flask effect//more flask charges//more movespeed (nature adrenaline + 20 effect).// ele dmg reduction//ele status immunity.
good side of templar start is lots of life, but there is lots of points spent for travelling to assassin area, and there is no vaal pact which is mandatory in current meta for bow builds.

and tbh for ele bow builds voltaxic + poison + wither totem is better. i was tryting to kill shaper//guardiands with windripper + ele penetration and i struggled a lot, then respec to voltaxic and poison and it was much smoother (and its funny cos in theory 2 guardiands are poison immune so it should be harder, but wither spell totem is really king here)

I would not say Vaal Pact is mandatory when you have 7k life. WIth this amount of health you are never getting oneshot unless you are stupid and try to facetank the guardians or shaper.

but yeah, maybe pathfinder is a good idea :)
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
soilwork3r wrote:

I would not say Vaal Pact is mandatory when you have 7k life. WIth this amount of health you are never getting oneshot unless you are stupid and try to facetank the guardians or shaper.

but yeah, maybe pathfinder is a good idea :)

ok maybe saying that vp is mandatory was a bit overstepped sentence, but it buffs survivability a lot. especially with vinktar u can facetank a lot with it (however facetanking with ranger is not reccomended, but sometimes there are situations when u can get easily cornered without room to escape, and then facetanking is only option :p - especially guardians//bad rng shaper).
and vaal pact is not defense against being one shotted,but it helps against some situations where huge blows are chained (especially vs guardians//shaper//high tier with nasty mods) and there u can instantly get back to full hp after first blow, whereas without vaal pact you are limited to max life leech (25%//sec).
i was running 2 versions of bow this league for some time : no vp + scion wheel+less dps (7k hp), and vp + more dps + 5.8k hp. and tbh 5.8k vs 7k hp isnt as important as being able to have that max hp all the time because of vp.

or if you are rich you can just get acuilty or legacy vinktar and its win-win situation.

and pf is clearly going to be hit with nerf hammer so enjoy while you can :P
Last edited by soilwork3r on Nov 6, 2016, 7:04:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info