[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

how do you guys support the mana ?! mine cost 37 mana per shot... and i fire super fast... with like 70 free mana... im continuously in need of mana

also how the hell do you deal with elemental reflect damage?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Oct 11, 2016, 6:45:09 PM
"
mustafa2812 wrote:

What links do you use for your 5L chest?

I am thinking of a separate CwDT setup but idk.

Yeah its not too important it's kind of free space maybe look at something defensive cwdt ball lightning gmp temp chains/enfeeble blind. I keep gems I want to level there as well as frenzy+pcoc for charges on bosses and enduring cry I like to manually cast it the life regen is great to offset what blood rage takes away as well as the bonus physical reduction from the charges.

Vaal pact/acuity with capped elemental resists and CWDT+increased duration+immortal call(if you manually cast enduring cry, you should have a good 2-3seconds long immortal call) should be fine for the odd reflect mob here and there. But don't attempt to run elemental reflect maps though a quick lot crits on a reflect pack and you'll be dead.

To deal with mana issues you need to have at least that one node on tree or some mana leech on gear. I only have issues when I start to break 6 attacks per seconds with dps gear so I run blood magic in my 6link TS for that, when I magic find I can get away with under 100mana no problem.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Oct 12, 2016, 7:31:15 AM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
guys i basically only want to farm t1-t5. maps with super high iir and iiq for currency farming and unid chaos recipe. was wondering which ascendancy class has the most movement speed? (since any of those can easy kill and survive in T1-T5maps its more a question of mov speed)

so could anyone tell me which ascendancy class i should go for onky T1-T5?!

QUESTION:

im building an MF build, but i dont understand hwo you can use 3 auras (2xHerald+Wrath) if u do not use your essence worm ring with your MF build...?! am i missing something?!

pathfinder +qotf is best. i was raider at the start of the league and managed to get ~250movespeed (fullbuffed + vall haste).
but now i respecced to pathfinder and with same setup i reached 300movespeed.

key is to use quicksilver + effect + movespeed//evasion
and jade + effect + movespeed//evasion.
with pathfinder who gets +20 effect // + 20 flask gained // +16 duration. and getting node which gives +20 duration + 20 flask gained. u can easily run with them permanently.
and best part is that effect stacks with flask and affix of flask. so with quicksilver u can get [40(base) + 30(affix) ] * 1.45 (effect) = 101 movespeed from single flask.
same with jade 3000*1.45 = 4350 evasion and 100*1.45 = 145% increased evasion.
so with qotf bonus based on evasion its easy to get absurd movespeed + decent defense mechanic.
and of course there is also 15 ms bonus from nature's adrenaline.

also raider needs to get frenzy charges to keep its benefits, and as high iiq//iir u gonna constantly go to ho to sell ur loot and lose frenzy charges. while as a pathfinder u just need to pop ur flask to get full movespeed potential, thats why u are unaffected by losing momentum.

also pathfinder offers lots of other benefits like elemental status immune - helps vs cold//shock : no more freeze from boxes = u can blindly click them, unnafected by freezing ground, shock immu = can run vinktaar.
8%elemental damage reduction// flask selfrecharge (helps with trials :p)

only 1 good thing as raider is that u dont need to run blood rage = u can run vaal pact = u can sortof facetank + no regen//vulnerability aint that big problem. but its mostly concern at red maps but overally pathfinder is much better solution dps//ms wise. with raider i struggled at t12, with pathfinder i managed to unlock all maps up to t15 - with same level and gear (only flasks were changed)
Last edited by soilwork3r on Oct 12, 2016, 8:44:37 AM
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
guys i basically only want to farm t1-t5. maps with super high iir and iiq for currency farming and unid chaos recipe. was wondering which ascendancy class has the most movement speed? (since any of those can easy kill and survive in T1-T5maps its more a question of mov speed)

QUESTION:

im building an MF build, but i dont understand hwo you can use 3 auras (2xHerald+Wrath) if u do not use your essence worm ring with your MF build...?! am i missing something?!

pathfinder +qotf is best. i was raider at the start of the league and managed to get ~250movespeed (fullbuffed + vall haste).

with pathfinder who gets +20 effect // + 20 flask gained // +16 duration. and getting node which gives +20 duration + 20 flask gained. u can easily run with them permanently.
and best part is that effect stacks with flask and affix of flask. so with quicksilver u can get [40(base) + 30(affix) ] * 1.45 (effect) = 101 movespeed from single flask.
so with qotf bonus based on evasion its easy to get absurd movespeed + decent defense mechanic.

also raider needs to get frenzy charges to keep its benefits, and as high iiq//iir u gonna constantly go to ho to sell ur loot and lose frenzy charges. while as a pathfinder u just need to pop ur flask to get full movespeed potential, thats why u are unaffected by losing momentum.

also pathfinder offers lots of other benefits like elemental status immune - helps vs cold//shock : no more freeze from boxes = u can blindly click them, unnafected by freezing ground, shock immu = can run vinktaar.

only 1 good thing as raider is that u dont need to run blood rage = u can run vaal pact = u can sortof facetank + no regen//vulnerability aint that big problem. but its mostly concern at red maps but overally pathfinder is much better solution dps//ms wise. with raider i struggled at t12, with pathfinder i managed to unlock all maps up to t15 - with same level and gear (only flasks were changed)

wow hey thanks for this!! ill respect Pathfinder!! could you share with us your tree?! and Ascendancy?!

but BEFORE I switch (i dont have enought currency for a 6L Queen of the forest) is your pathfinder movement speed still better than raider without the queen of the forest?!
and how were you specced with Raider?!

also, how the hell do you achieve max resist with MF gear?!?
with rats nest
sadima
goldwyrm
perandus
essence worm
windripper

i am only left with :
1ring
1amulet
1 armor
to fill those resist:
-37 fire
-60 cold
-60 light

isnt it impossible?! wondt i need like 40 tri res on the armor-ring-amulet ?! (which is basically impossible?!)

also the fuck i have like 2.2k life.... and im lvl 66
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Oct 12, 2016, 7:40:52 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

QUESTION:

wow hey thanks for this!! ill respect Pathfinder!! could you share with us your tree?! and Ascendancy?!

but BEFORE I switch (i dont have enought currency for a 6L Queen of the forest) is your pathfinder movement speed still better than raider without the queen of the forest?!
and how were you specced with Raider?!

also, how the hell do you achieve max resist with MF gear?!?
with rats nest
sadima
goldwyrm
perandus
essence worm
windripper

i am only left with :
1ring
1amulet
1 armor
to fill those resist:
-37 fire
-60 cold
-60 light

isnt it impossible?! wondt i need like 40 tri res on the armor-ring-amulet ?! (which is basically impossible?!)

also the fuck i have like 2.2k life.... and im lvl 66

about res - dont forget that goldwyrm gives 40+ fire res and also qotf gives lots of resistances too. i prefer qotf over greed cause of high movespeed (and i still have lots of iiq//iir so that bonus from greed isnt that big as loosing movespeed = slower farming)
also quiver with 3x res are quite cheap and are perfect as swap for mf.
and i dont reccomend running essence worm - good rolled vendor is much better (and it can even help with resists)
flask with elemental resistances affix - long base duration (like silver) also could help.
as the last resort there are also jewels (i use one with 15 lightning res) + resists on tree. there are 2 spots first is 5life + 8res + eva near sniper - which i take anyway because its just good. and 2nd is leather and steel - 15 res//36 eva for 2 points which i was using at the beggining of the league while having not that good gear.
so resists arent problem- especially in this league where good items are cheap (ty essences)

about hp i managed to get 4.4k with mf gear// 5.3k with regular gear at lvl 92 (with scion wheel respec i could sacrifice 10% dps// 20movespeed for +1k hp) so far i was able to clear t15 with that 5.3k hp (only core was nightmare) and because i play sc i can afford dying from time to time - thats "beauty of evasion"

6l qotf is not needed - i was running 6l volt (mediocre rolls) but i switched to top rolled 5l volt with good corruption and it works quite good.

about raider vs pathfinder (both with qotf) raider can get 16movespeed (frenzy) + 10(onsl) or 28 (phasing) so 26//42. +60% eva.
pathfinder can get 15 (adrenaline) + ~30 (45% effect of quicksilver) + 1350 eva//40% evasion (45% effect on jade) so its 45 + lots of evasion.
of course raider could try to run 25% effect flask too, but it was inefficient (i couldnt use it permanently) pathfinder is better cause of the increased charges gain + increased duration from tree.

with raider i was specced frenzy + onslaught path (for max dps) as pathfinder my tree is here :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdEDHgUtBbUGIwguCpsNjREvFr8ZjhqNG8gfQSF2I9Mj9iSdJP0mlSoLKwouUzB8Mfo2PTdMN9Q51D7PQzFEDUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaWyZbr13yYeJiWmKsZU1sjG8ncFJ07XXLdvd673sUfXV_K3-Af5Z_-4TZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJpqm42dqp63n22gn6Gkpcun1Kiiqviv67TFtUi74702vea-p8EzwdjC7MMzxKLHncjwzZjP3dNv037UI9rB4dvjn-cK51TqYutj7T_tg-4O73rxbfGK_MX-uv7I_xD_3g==?accountName=soilwork3r&characterName=NoDDiNNa

and gear :

i prefer volt over ripper because i can use it for all mods (for reflect i swap wrath for purity of lightning) and with diamond flask i still can get decent crit chance (especially with power charges).
and "free" poison from tree as pathfinder is huge dps boost vs bossess (especially at t14+)
and volt is easier to stack good damage. volt = pure lightning so u can get 4x lighting damage jewels, while with windripper effect is not that good

for mf i use :
+ perandus blazon//goldwyrm//sadima//1 ventor//item rarity (i keep ring with 50 int so i can run wrath//hot).

also there are "levels of mf" for high tier maps t13-t14 i only use amu for easy red t11-t12 all without goldwyrm//sadima's and from t10- i use full mf.
how map rolled is also affect my choices cause nasty rolled t12 can be more dangerous than t14
for high tier maps rarity is more important than quantity - because to keep good map pool only map item quantity matters - so i chisel + anarchy every high tier map - and thats why i need rarity to complement high base iqq from maps : to get rare rings//amu - especially new bases are sweet and expensive when they are rare unid
Last edited by soilwork3r on Oct 13, 2016, 5:08:28 AM
90% of this information is pointless he said he wants to farm t1-5 not 10-15, he wants a currency farmer not a end game mapper. Frenzy generation takes 1 shot on a pack to kill them and give me 5-7 charges so that's a non issue and the frenzy and onslaught gains bump the dps a lot. flaskfinder will just make him go faster he doesn't have ex to dump on vinktars and taste of hate. Wind ripper is used because its a mf build. If he asked what to do for an end game mapping build I would of recommend that he play ROTC. Also my build is based around crits/multi for the bulk of the dps without the correct gear of course pathfinder will server you better you are comparing two different things. Raider is better suited to people that have very good gear and want dps and defensive gain.
Also onslaught is 20%ms/attack speed/damage +50% more when you have the full line so 30% ms/attack speed/damage not 10%. If I wanted to end game map on this build, I would run vinktars without shock issues, as I would run Avatar of chase and Avatar of veil for immunity to status while phasing the move speed is almost the same(28% all up while phasing 8% while not vs 16% when frenzied) I would lose 1 frenzy charge and gain a lot of dodge/spell dodge and elemental damage + vinktars damage to make up the differences. I prefer onslaught for magic finding If I ever choose to take this build past 95 I would make that change for safety and pick up the rest of phase acrobatics.

As for the original question, you need to not use essence worm I already stated that it is a useless ring which gives less dps then a reasonable rare diamond ring. You have plenty of space/mana to run 1 aura and 1 herald. If you wish to use 2 auras or 1 aura 2 heralds then you need to run enlighten level 3-4. Use ventors rings to cover your resist issues and gain more mf they don't need to be perfect but even 20% res on each x 2-3 res will be a lot more useful. As for life and stuff you will get that as you level up don't expect 4k-5k life at level 66 you aren't even ready for mapping you should just be farming dried lake for currency/xp at this point.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Oct 14, 2016, 12:55:40 AM
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
90% of this information is pointless he said he wants to farm t1-5 not 10-15, he wants a currency farmer not a end game mapper. Frenzy generation takes 1 shot on a pack to kill them and give me 5-7 charges so that's a non issue and the frenzy and onslaught gains bump the dps a lot. flaskfinder will just make him go faster he doesn't have ex to dump on vinktars and taste of hate. Wind ripper is used because its a mf build. If he asked what to do for an end game mapping build I would of recommend that he play ROTC. Also my build is based around crits/multi for the bulk of the dps without the correct gear of course pathfinder will server you better you are comparing two different things. Raider is better suited to people that have very good gear and want dps and defensive gain.
Also onslaught is 20%ms/attack speed/damage +50% more when you have the full line so 30% ms/attack speed/damage not 10%. If I wanted to end game map on this build, I would run vinktars without shock issues, as I would run Avatar of chase and Avatar of veil for immunity to status while phasing the move speed is almost the same(28% all up while phasing 8% while not vs 16% when frenzied) I would lose 1 frenzy charge and gain a lot of dodge/spell dodge and elemental damage + vinktars damage to make up the differences. I prefer onslaught for magic finding If I ever choose to take this build past 95 I would make that change for safety and pick up the rest of phase acrobatics.

As for the original question, you need to not use essence worm I already stated that it is a useless ring which gives less dps then a reasonable rare diamond ring. You have plenty of space/mana to run 1 aura and 1 herald. If you wish to use 2 auras or 1 aura 2 heralds then you need to run enlighten level 3-4. Use ventors rings to cover your resist issues and gain more mf they don't need to be perfect but even 20% res on each x 2-3 res will be a lot more useful. As for life and stuff you will get that as you level up don't expect 4k-5k life at level 66 you aren't even ready for mapping you should just be farming dried lake for currency/xp at this point.

I know he wants to farm low tier, thats why i focused a lot on movespeed which is limiting factor for low tier maps (you still oneshot stuff no matter if you pf or raider), i provided calculations that pf gives more movespeed than raider (especially with onslaugt path which you reccomend). Onslaught buff is 10ias/10movespeed, cause as pf you can run silver flask too. Still frenzy generation is delaying factor. With pf you portal back from hideout, pop flask and u get max movespeed, with raider u need to go to first pack to get those bonus and its wasted time.
Generally raider and pf are pretty close, but those small details make pathfinder better mapper than raider, its not only late game where it shines.
Point is pf can do things which raider already do + provide other benefits. (But i already covered it in previous post)
Also i was raider who respecced into pathfinder so i know this from both perspectives.
i mainly respec cause of lategame - where raider is much worse than pf, but i was suprised that my low-mid map tier capabilities were improved (mainly cause i underrated that 20% effect + other flask minors).
and you dont need vinktars to make it viable : jade//quicksilver//atziri//diamond//silver is enough
and about volt vs ripper - i use both bows. ripper for mf and volt for endgame.
ripper has more tooltip dps, but volt deals ele//chaos (chaos resistance is not as common as ele resistance) + it can poison so deals more damage vs bosses + reflect immune

HUGE EDIT:

i did some testing with volt + poison vs ripper + 16% ele penetration (10 from pf tree/6 from regular) and the second option is much better (tried 2 t15 bossess now). however that 16% penetration might really hurt vs reflect rares.
Last edited by soilwork3r on Oct 14, 2016, 4:23:18 AM
Can you defeat Shaper with this build?
Hello there. I have some questions and will be very happy if you answer. Does this build viable with 5L bow and 5L chests? (cause i am poor boy) and if yes, some advices for gem setup? thaks a lot, its gonna be fun to play this build!
"
SinCaras wrote:
Hello there. I have some questions and will be very happy if you answer. Does this build viable with 5L bow and 5L chests? (cause i am poor boy) and if yes, some advices for gem setup? thaks a lot, its gonna be fun to play this build!

im running it with 5l and its ok, but of course with 6l it would be better :P

links i do are : la + gmp + chain + wed + added lightning (6th would be incr crit mult)
and single target : blast rain + conc effect + wed + added lightning + faster attacks (6th would be crit mult)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info