[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Lanfear88 wrote:
Faster attacks will be affected because increases are based on the base APS from the bow. higher base APS, the more effective your increases are.

MF won't help your map sustain unless u mean currency to roll your maps better.

Yes, faster attacks has a greater increase in attack speed if the base attack speed is higher.

However, if the damage per attack on the lower APS base is great enough, then faster attacks will result in a greater increase in dps on the lower APS base.

This is because if a*b>c*d, then a*(b*x) <=> x*(a*b) and c*(d*x) <=> x*(c*d) so x*(a*b)>x*(c*d) <=> a*(b*x)>c*(d*x). a and c would be damage per attack, b and d would be attacks per second, and x the increase in APS.

If the dps is the same for both bows, then faster attacks would, in fact, be worse on the higher APS bow, because it would cause greater mana issues (if you have them).

The greated APS base does, however, scale much better with added cold damage, added lightning damage, herald of thunder and herald of ice, because they add a flat amount to the damage per attack, which means that the Windripper would do more DPS than my current bow.
Last edited by telum on Mar 15, 2016, 11:16:47 AM
Guys I have HUGE mana issue using this build, Im not even lvl 60 (56 atm), I use 2 jewels with mana gain, one with phys dmg leech as mana and second with mana gain on hit - I cant sustain 4L !!! I use esence waorm with Wrath and two heralds - thunder and ice, pelase help me :( I also get already mana leech node near life leech... And one more question, at what lvl I want take Vaal Pact?

Thanks for all yours answers and help :)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Hellus666 wrote:
Guys I have HUGE mana issue using this build, Im not even lvl 60 (56 atm), I use 2 jewels with mana gain, one with phys dmg leech as mana and second with mana gain on hit - I cant sustain 4L !!! I use esence waorm with Wrath and two heralds - thunder and ice, pelase help me :( I also get already mana leech node near life leech... And one more question, at what lvl I want take Vaal Pact?

Thanks for all yours answers and help :)

I'd actually recommend keeping Blood Magic until you're atleast 65. You need a lot of DPS to maintain mana from the 0.4 (0.6?)% leech gained from talents. Once you hit 70+, gets decent gear and DPS - you wont have any mana issues ever again :)
IGN: Stodderen
ACC: MrVerner
"
MrVerner wrote:
"
hypnoticz wrote:
The thing im asking myself is: Is essence worm really that worth it?
Sure it gives you a lv22/23 Wrath and let you use HoT for easier cursing.
But you can get so much damage + survivability on that ring slot, if you get a Diamond Ring with Life, WED, Resistances, maybe flat ele dmg. Its definitely a budget option i guess.

And you shouldn't forget the extra (20/20) support gems you can put in instead of Blood Magic in all slots. I tested this out when I got my Essence Worm a while back, and I gained a ton more DPS.
You may be right if you get a completely godlike ring, but as it stands, I believe the opportunity to go mana based is a lot better :-)

Let me clarify on this a bit, you do not need essence worm to go mana based with two heralds. Just use a level 3 enlighten with the aura nodes under vaal pact and boom.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Ok guys need little help here right now.

This is my current gear. My jewels are all blue with att spd with bows+att spd or att spd with bows+res. I have a q16 tornado shot on my backup weap but cant use that on 4l, need gmp to use efficiently. What should i do next? Is my bow worth trying to get 6l or at least 5l? Or should i try to find better item for a slot? all my items are 1-2c except uniqs. Oh and;

with 2 heralds + wrath, without any charges i have 22k split arrow dmg, same situation 26k frenzy dmg.

Thanks for the build btw. Really fun to play.
You can afford a rat's nest so you can probably afford a windripper too. It will increase your attack speed by a lot and you can try to 6 socket and then 5 link the windripper.
i'm really confused about windripper. Is it really better than my bow dpswise? don't want to spend few ex for 1k dps boost i mean. If i wanna buy a Windripper i would go for higher crit chance, probably over 8.95, they are all over 2 ex. I started this game in ambush league and couldnt even see a currency over 10-15 ex so im cautious about this currency stuff :)

beside all of this i really need that %38 cold resist from the weap right now.

so my bow not worth to try 5l-6l?
"
Drvi34 wrote:
i'm really confused about windripper. Is it really better than my bow dpswise? don't want to spend few ex for 1k dps boost i mean. If i wanna buy a Windripper i would go for higher crit chance, probably over 8.95, they are all over 2 ex. I started this game in ambush league and couldnt even see a currency over 10-15 ex so im cautious about this currency stuff :)

beside all of this i really need that %38 cold resist from the weap right now.

so my bow not worth to try 5l-6l?

Just buy a linked chestpiece instead imo
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Love the build been playing it for a few days now, what glove enchants are people looking out for ?
"
KirillPetrov wrote:
Love the build been playing it for a few days now, what glove enchants are people looking out for ?

Dont really know what's good since they all seem to lack power when we clear this fast anyways
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info