[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Heyo i play this build as MF :) its rly nice.. atm im on 35IIQ / 380IIR
thats the gear i use for it.

not sure if i should change the gloves to sadimas instead of aurseize..?! what do u think?

Clearspeed with that big MF is amazing.. got around 10+ exalts equiv. in this first 2 weeks!
for more speed i play with the Inspired Learning Crimson Jewel what is actually rly strong and works like a headhunter belt :D...

If some1 wanna go MF. this is the right build for u!
Last edited by equin on Mar 18, 2016, 3:31:34 AM
Thx for the guide! Really helpful as i aim to continue playing my ranger.
hi i'm trying this build atm lvl 87, i am struggling on the choice of the chest piece, either light coil / daresso or a rare, what did you guys go for ?
Last edited by dro_13 on Mar 19, 2016, 7:39:15 PM
Lightning Arrow is looking kinda viable for this build to be honest, alot of damage I'm seeing from testing it out a bit.
Right now, at max charges on split arrow, all i'm pulling is 13k dps, I don't know where i'm going wrong but it's kind of demoralizing, here's my gear:

Anyone have any suggestions, currently level 66 and confused by lack of dps.
"
Collozeus wrote:
Right now, at max charges on split arrow, all i'm pulling is 13k dps, I don't know where i'm going wrong but it's kind of demoralizing, here's my gear:

You're using the wrong aura in your Essence Worm; you should be using Wrath and not Hatred. Wrath will not give you hardly any bonus damage as we have extremely little physical damage to convert to Cold. I would also, personally, use Added Cold instead of Faster Attacks in my Split Arrow 6L. I'd also really consider Avatar of the Slaughter instead of Avatar of the Veil in your Ascendancy.
Hi Mates!

What about the mana?
No leech in tree?
"
DerSören wrote:
Hi Mates!

What about the mana?
No leech in tree?

Yeah there's leech nodes at the bottom (Vitality Void) for Life and Mana, although you may struggle with just 0.4% Mana leech if you're not doing Blood Magic.
"
Collozeus wrote:

Try LA - GMP - Chain - WED - Added Lightning. Less tooltip dps, but feels way stronger in my opinion. Haven't looked back.

Also I see you went phase raider and don't have the onslaught node yet - the frenzy path gives more tooltip dps I believe, especially with +1 frenzy darkrays and all frenzy nodes in the tree, and the onslaught node is quite strong too.

Get the last lab and a few more levels and you should be fine.
Is Vaal Pact still mandatory? I am trying speccing it out (mainly because I don't like Blood Rage trying to kill me every time I stop killing stuff), and I don't see a big difference for now. Does it make me more vulnerable to sudden damage spikes? What is its big upside?
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info