[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Tested today southbound gloves working perfectly good with build, bosses take couple more hits but idk i still clear like maniac on MF gear. But idk i seem to ofreeze a lot of packs maybe i should equip sadima for guaranteed quantity and %15 IIQ on windripper on like 2 of 3 packs.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
Tested today southbound gloves working perfectly good with build, bosses take couple more hits but idk i still clear like maniac on MF gear. But idk i seem to ofreeze a lot of packs maybe i should equip sadima for guaranteed quantity and %15 IIQ on windripper on like 2 of 3 packs.

it's up to you to decide :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey, I'm playing a windripper in TSC and was having a good time with LA. At level 85 I had around 26k dps in a 5L LA-GMP-CHAIN-WED-Added Light. I swapped quivers and an now using

instead of
and swapped chain with added cold and jumped to 46k dps. Have you experimented at all with the new quiver? I find that the pack clear is only slightly worse with the fork, but damage against ele resistant blues and rares is so much improved that I'm actually considering dropping my single target links.
i've been wanting to try windripped since before 2.0 when Tornado Shot was the jazz, but couldn't afford windripper back then. can now. im toying with the idea of running a nice high damage, fast move/clear build with some mf. im already running cyclone though with 8k life, maybe like 4 things that threaten me, and do so much damage that i can get away with running item quantity as 6th link. the thing that kinda frustrates me about cyclone sometimes is just that you slow down while spinning and then enemies run away behind you and you have to backtrack a bit and yeah.

anyway point is, do you think this kind of build would be a huge improvement to clear speed over an extremely well geared and tanky cycloner (with headhunter) or would it be pretty close?

for the record i clear t10s in like 4m but i also pick up a lot of stupid shit like scrolls and alts.
oh and single target is the one weakness, t8 and below get wrecked but after that they tend to stick around for 5-10s, depending on map mods. thats one of the big things that makes me want to try a new build. that vaal burning arrow damage x)
Last edited by alexvsevil on Jan 2, 2016, 1:07:45 AM
"
alexvsevil wrote:
i've been wanting to try windripped since before 2.0 when Tornado Shot was the jazz, but couldn't afford windripper back then. can now. im toying with the idea of running a nice high damage, fast move/clear build with some mf. im already running cyclone though with 8k life, maybe like 4 things that threaten me, and do so much damage that i can get away with running item quantity as 6th link. the thing that kinda frustrates me about cyclone sometimes is just that you slow down while spinning and then enemies run away behind you and you have to backtrack a bit and yeah.

anyway point is, do you think this kind of build would be a huge improvement to clear speed over an extremely well geared and tanky cycloner (with headhunter) or would it be pretty close?

for the record i clear t10s in like 4m but i also pick up a lot of stupid shit like scrolls and alts.
oh and single target is the one weakness, t8 and below get wrecked but after that they tend to stick around for 5-10s, depending on map mods. thats one of the big things that makes me want to try a new build. that vaal burning arrow damage x)

well you can always try this build out, or maybe my upcoming (spoiler) "TheAmigoShotz Purple edition" with voltaxic rift :D No matter what, i wouln't recommend selling your cycloner gear, since you will be able to go back to that build if you don't like this.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jan 2, 2016, 5:24:04 PM
"
mytimes1 wrote:
Hey, I'm playing a windripper in TSC and was having a good time with LA. At level 85 I had around 26k dps in a 5L LA-GMP-CHAIN-WED-Added Light. I swapped quivers and an now using

instead of
and swapped chain with added cold and jumped to 46k dps. Have you experimented at all with the new quiver? I find that the pack clear is only slightly worse with the fork, but damage against ele resistant blues and rares is so much improved that I'm actually considering dropping my single target links.

i haven't tried that quiver, since my character is on standard unfortunately :/
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
alexvsevil wrote:

well you can always try this build out, or maybe my upcoming (spoiler) "TheAmigoShotz Purple edition" with voltaxic rift :D No matter what, i wouln't recommend selling your cycloner gear, since you will be able to go back to that build if you don't like this.

oh def not, i just didnt wanna invest in gear and time leveling if it wasnt a big difference in effectiveness (more dmg maybe, but have to deal w/ recasting auras/golems and not ripping to blood magic instantly and etc etc for 10% more clear speed isnt worth it imo)

but i decided to play it anyway because i love the sound of ele crit when i steal it from mobs with cyclone, and it's pretty fun so far! though im weak atm. :(

need better jewelry for starters. you weren't kidding, those stat reqs are brutal!

Last edited by alexvsevil on Jan 2, 2016, 7:08:08 PM
been running this on mana in talisman with tornado shot instead of SA. Currently at around 21k dps with tornado shot with PCOC in my 5l, 6l puts me to 28k with my current gem levels and tree and I would like to swap out pcoc at some point later in the league. Also running on mana instead of BM gem. It is working out really well so far and there is still tons of room to improve. I plan to dump the alphas and pcoc later on, mostly just using them to get the build up and running until I get maligaro + rat's nest.

Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jan 2, 2016, 8:42:08 PM
What is optimal 6L setup for blast rain?
"
EXCENTRiK wrote:
What is optimal 6L setup for blast rain?

Try this - Blast Rain-WED-Added Lightning Damage-Added Cold Damage-Concentrated Effect-Faster Attacks/Projectiles
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info