[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Kortonx wrote:
Great guide! A few things i was curious about, that would also be very helpful in your guide are, 1: Your Bandit choices; and 2: a section on an efficient way to level.
I think both of these things would greatly help a majority of new players who have joined since 2.0, and those who aren't proficient in knowing what passives/gear to take while leveling.

Thanksfor your response, i just added the leveling guide section and a bandits section. Be sure to come with suggestions what the leveling guide might include! im a little bit lost atm

I would like that you add a Passive leveling section, like at around 40 you should have this passive tree and so on. Its a great help for new players and for player that havnt played a bow character.

Thanks for a great guide overall :)

hi. this is my current gear and i'm at lvl 90.
i can't even kill merc piety.. what's wrong with me? what should i improve?
"

hi. this is my current gear and i'm at lvl 90.
i can't even kill merc piety.. what's wrong with me? what should i improve?

well a single target skill is a good idea for piety and also you want a better amulet.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
xXThaiXx wrote:
At first great build!!#

But i need your help. I make only 12 k damage. How i can increades my damage?

Gear
Spoiler

Skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4DHgUtBbUGIwguCpsNjQ3RDkgUdRa_GY4fQSF2Iuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4MHEwfDH6MgE2PTnUOkI-z0MxRXxKfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpaGluvXfJeRWHiYetirGNDZU1noGyMbWxwUnDVdO11y3b3d9d463pTeu99dX8rhs6HdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5AKkvOXl5smm42dqqCfpcuyGbQ4tUi3trl8vTa95r6nwTPDM8M6z3rTftQj2sHdqOOf5RnnCudU53To1upi6xTssO2D73rz6vrr-_X8xf66_94=?accountName=xXThaiXx&characterName=_Ghul_

thx

a 6l and WeD on gear is a huge upgrade

thx :)
Speculative idea (since I have one of these lying around)

Given that:
- the SA dps is about half of the Frenzy dps, and, with enough gear still plenty high on single target
- you can generate Frenzy charges through Blood Rage

wouldn't it be a good idea to:
- just ditch the whole Frenzy set-up and use SA for Single Target as well
- put the SA on the 6L Windripper (probably using Added Cold Damage instead of Added Lightning Damage so you only have to roll three off colours)
- spec in additional strength
so you can replace Daresso with legacy Kaom's Heart for about 2000 extra life?

Because:
- in groups you still carry your weight
- in solo you still kill most bosses easily with SA
- for the really hard bosses in solo I change character to a Cast-On-Death Discharger which oneshots everything

Or am I missing something?
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 26, 2015, 6:42:06 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Speculative idea (since I have one of these lying around)

Given that:
- the SA dps is about half of the Frenzy dps, and, with enough gear still plenty high on single target
- you can generate Frenzy charges through Blood Rage

wouldn't it be a good idea to:
- just ditch the whole Frenzy set-up and use SA for Single Target as well
- put the SA on the 6L Windripper (probably using Added Cold Damage instead of Added Lightning Damage so you only have to roll three off colours)
- spec in additional strength
so you can replace Daresso with legacy Kaom's Heart for about 2000 extra life?

Because:
- in groups you still carry your weight
- in solo you still kill most bosses easily with SA
- for the really hard bosses in solo I change character to a Cast-On-Death Discharger which oneshots everything

Or am I missing something?

Well i thought the same thing atleast for uber runs, but i think it's gonna be in a new "Best in Slot" setion then
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Thanks for the guide Amigo. I play in HC so here are a few thoughts about this build:

1. The curse on hit is probably not effective in HC cuz we do a lot more off screen in HC. Is it better to cast the curse manually?
2. The endurance charges need to be generated from killing mobs. But we could run into mobs without charges. Is it better to have a manual cast? With arrow dancing keystone be basically build out whole defense against physical damage on immortal call, which will not be reliable 100% of the time.
3. Reflect a big problem later on. Vaal can solve the issue but make blood rage not safe.
4. We have one less slot for gems because we cannot leach from elemental damage other than using life leech or LGOH. I think at this time, physical bow build is still superior to elemental bow build.

In all, I think this build should be labelled as a SC build or played HC solely for farming purpose. It is kinda unthinkable to use 3 offensive auras and watch your hp goes up and down like rollcasters in HC!

Again, thanks for the build and please let me know what your thoughts are.
"
XiaoXiaoZhu wrote:
Thanks for the guide Amigo. I play in HC so here are a few thoughts about this build:

1. The curse on hit is probably not effective in HC cuz we do a lot more off screen in HC. Is it better to cast the curse manually?
2. The endurance charges need to be generated from killing mobs. But we could run into mobs without charges. Is it better to have a manual cast? With arrow dancing keystone be basically build out whole defense against physical damage on immortal call, which will not be reliable 100% of the time.
3. Reflect a big problem later on. Vaal can solve the issue but make blood rage not safe.
4. We have one less slot for gems because we cannot leach from elemental damage other than using life leech or LGOH. I think at this time, physical bow build is still superior to elemental bow build.

In all, I think this build should be labelled as a SC build or played HC solely for farming purpose. It is kinda unthinkable to use 3 offensive auras and watch your hp goes up and down like rollcasters in HC!

Again, thanks for the build and please let me know what your thoughts are.

Well i think that the build could be HC viable it just needs some tweaks :D
And yea arrow dancing might not be the best option in HC, unless you play with a distance to those hard hitting melee mobs
<deleted>
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 27, 2015, 5:15:10 PM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Replace Daresso with legacy Kaom's Heart

I did it, and with "just" 700 ex or so in gear, I now have 7200 life. SA dps is 70K with charges and golem, to 90K with Vaal Haste and Atzi Flask (which I will replace by Taste of Hate).

One small drawback is that Blood Rage now eats 300 life per second, and my life flasks struggle to keep it full when on an empty stretch. But overall, it is a massive improvement in defense.

My gear:
Spoiler

My level 97 tree (for Ranger/Shadow): http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBiMILgqbDY0Pqxa_GYoZjh9BIXYj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjguUzBxMHwx-jY9OdQ6QjqzPs9DMUV8R35KfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69fsGHiYqxlTWegbIxtbG-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3jreu99dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdorwjAuMNo19jX6Nv5cGl5ebjZu1nKSdqqCfpcuv67CrtDi1SLe2uXy74702vea-p8DjwTPDM8M6xILEospK02_TftQj1orawd2o45_lGecK51TpRupi7LDtg-4O73rxs_Pq-_X8xf66_94=

Am now at only 3K evasion without Daresso, so I am unsure what will happen with reflect. Hopefully the additional 2700 life will take care of that.

With further gear improvements (mirrored ammy, ring and quiver), I estimate that another 600 life and 15K dps is possible but this would raise the already astronomical cost of the gear to 1500ex.

Comments on tree and gear are very welcome. I know that Added Lightning in the bow is better than Added Cold, so still need to reroll bow to 4-off.

Am especially interested in suggestions on what to do with the 3 gem slots that are now free in my boots (no free endurance charges so no immortal call + duration anymore). Now using Blood Magic, Decoy Totem and Empower, but there must be something better. Preferably with some green gems, so I can move to evasion boots.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 28, 2015, 5:33:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info