[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Bear in mind that blood rage also give a HUGE attack speed bonus. With a lvl 3 enhance i get around 23% attack speed just from that buff.

You do have a good point there. I guess I will have to keep exploring options.
Search for "Silvers Kiosk" on the forums for some quality gear and fair trades.
IGN: Silver_Totems
For the last pages I see build cost, you don't really need 110 ex to start off to get good stats standart or temporary league. Not 100k dps but 30k-50k which is good enough for ~80 maps. And a good starting point.

Bear in mind that I'm getting those dps on non-maxed(quality/level) gems, level 6 rallying cry and currently level 79.

I'm running a similiar build on budget at warbands. Going that extra cost seemed like not worth it after what I've been able to achieve with a rare bow, so I'm sticking to it.

My mf gear on Warbands

Gloves can be replaced with

Sometimes I run Sundance boots but don't like losing 20%ms.

Don't mind the gem setup as I'm leveling 2 gems at the same time to level 20 so I'll be able to use one while I use gcp recipe on the other one.

Almost all gear is self-found all I bought was quiver, weapon & boots. Yes, I have a 6L chest but you can use a rare glove with AS, ele dmg and some resists/life and use Tabula Rasa.

With my MF gear I get 35k split arrow with buffs(no vaal haste) including Item Rarity in links.

What I swap for dps

And swap IR with Added Lightning or Inc. Crit Strikes for the feeling of it.

I get over 60k split with this setup.

Build cost(or worth as I've never seen someone buy whole gear from 0.)
Rare bow: 5c-1ex (1.3+as 8.4+crit with some ele dmg)
Quiver: 1c-1ex (WED, life, resists-crit/critmulti/as is a plus)
Helm: 1c-10c (Rare(get int/str if possible) or Starkonja)
Chest: 15c-1ex (Tabula Rasa)
Gloves: 1c-20c (rare(as,life,resists),surgebinders,southbound)
Boots: 1c-20c (rare(life,resists,25+ms/stats are a plus)
Jewelries: 6c-30c (wed or high flat dmg, life, crit if possible)
Belt: 5c-10c (wed, life, resists)

So on a temp league it can cost around 35c to 4.5 ex for standart I'm not sure about the rates but definitely not 100+ ex to start off.

Edit: I was running mf setup and now switched to a mix of both. I've dropped added lightning(stupid chromes..) and get life leech and vaal pact so I can survive against reflect. Atziri + resist flask was more than enough before with full mf. There were times where I didn't even need to use them. I've also added vaal haste + vaal grace to my setup but not really impressed damagewise because fully buffed I'm at 40k(level 11 vaal haste) which is probably less than what I'd get on my mf setup with vaal haste. Well, no more alteration/unique fest but at least I can shoot mindlessly now :')
Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
Last edited by ta3boo on Aug 17, 2015, 8:02:52 PM
Anyone can help me out? I'm racking my brains but I can't seem to figure out why my damage is so much lower than TheAmigo and seemingly everyone else posting their stats here. I know some of my gear isn't the best but some crit dmg/flat dmg on jewelry can't triple my damage can it? I have like 30k on split with blood rage, 5 frenzy charges up (missing one still), and 94% crit with power charges up. Would appreciate any tips/insights.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree atm
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUGIwguCpsNjQ3RDkgRgRR1Fr8Zjh9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKjguUzBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUV8SQ9KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpbr13yYeJjQ2OnZU1sjG1sb_JwUnDVdO11y3b3d9d46311fyuExYbOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-Xl5uNm7WdqqCfpcuv67Q4tUi5fL02vea-p8EzwzrNmNNv037UI9ct2GDawd1G3ajjn-UZ5wrnVOd06NbqYuyw7T_tg-968-r79fzF_rr_3g==?accountName=azuredrag&characterName=suchdeepsmuchreeps
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
Anyone can help me out? I'm racking my brains but I can't seem to figure out why my damage is so much lower than TheAmigo and seemingly everyone else posting their stats here. I know some of my gear isn't the best but some crit dmg/flat dmg on jewelry can't triple my damage can it? I have like 30k on split with blood rage, 5 frenzy charges up (missing one still), and 94% crit with power charges up. Would appreciate any tips/insights.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree atm
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUGIwguCpsNjQ3RDkgRgRR1Fr8Zjh9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKjguUzBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUV8SQ9KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpbr13yYeJjQ2OnZU1sjG1sb_JwUnDVdO11y3b3d9d46311fyuExYbOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-Xl5uNm7WdqqCfpcuv67Q4tUi5fL02vea-p8EzwzrNmNNv037UI9ct2GDawd1G3ajjn-UZ5wrnVOd06NbqYuyw7T_tg-968-r79fzF_rr_3g==?accountName=azuredrag&characterName=suchdeepsmuchreeps

It would help if you told your DPS. Also you need more dps on quiver :D but gear looks pretty good besides that

-also if you cant cap resists try and get resists on jewels
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Aug 18, 2015, 11:56:14 AM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"

Gear
Spoiler

Tree atm
Spoiler

It would help if you told your DPS. Also you need more dps on quiver :D but gear looks pretty good besides that

-also if you cant cap resists try and get resists on jewels

My dps for split with charges up is 30k. I am already using 2 res jewels. Any clue how I'm nowhere close to TheAmigo's 81k at 91?
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
About the MF part.

Would it be possible to use double andvarius, goldwyrm plus a culling strike gem and maintain some good damage and cap resistances/moderate survivability?

Thanks for answering in advance.
"
craNk85 wrote:
About the MF part.

Would it be possible to use double andvarius, goldwyrm plus a culling strike gem and maintain some good damage and cap resistances/moderate survivability?

I highly doubt you can go dual andavarius. I had trouble capping resists without dual Andy's. Problem is you'll have to sacrifice HUGE damage just to recover the 40 extra resists you lose. It's just not worth it imo. I like goldwyrms though for boots, especially legacy ones. It's what I use as MF. I only run at 200/20 on split (frenzy is a bit higher with iiq gem), which I've read is the point where diminishing returns on MF begins. But with the beast clear speed this build gives you with 5 minute or less clear times, you just rack in currency after an hour of maps. My goal is to get at least 300/60.
hey amigoshotz, nice guide.

one question, what mf stats do you have? i have a PA MF char with 14/330 MF stats, is it worth making another char and swapping gear based on my needs? changing between mf and dps gear.

i wanna know if i should get rid of my PA char by selling the drillneck, lv3 empower and +3 bow to buy better items for this build.

So yeah, what are your MF stats? :)

I'm on warbands btw, not standard! So no quantity gem and no quantity rares

edit: how about greed's embrace? viable?
Last edited by Ishamz on Aug 18, 2015, 8:09:53 PM
"
gfeldman wrote:
"
Bear in mind that blood rage also give a HUGE attack speed bonus. With a lvl 3 enhance i get around 23% attack speed just from that buff.

You do have a good point there. I guess I will have to keep exploring options.

I dropped vaal pact and the dex nodes on the way to it and spent them on more hp and regen. So now when I have blood rage up I'm only losing 0.4%hp per second vs the normal 4%, in the full duration of frenzy I'll lose only 400hps if I stand still and let the timer run out. I find reflect hasn't been an issue running LGOH instead of life leech on my split arrow and life leech on my frenzy shot + the 1.2% leech bonus from bloodrage seems to be fine.

As for the people asking about MF I just posted the other day back on page 11 options for MF with this build. If you want to run andi rings you are better off just making 2 x 50-60% gold rings yourself and avoid the -40% resistance issues. Its very cheap and easy to alt spam on a 15% base gold ring until you get dragon prefix for around 20% iir then just regal it and craft 13-17% more iir on it at the bench.
"
craNk85 wrote:
About the MF part.

I am honestly dont know, since i dont have any andvariusses to test it. But it should atleast be able to clear 75 maps decently fast i think
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info