[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

So for Tornado Shot I use 20/20 Added Lighting and Cold instead of Innervate and Ice Bite, I respecced into this build on STD and had those gems already available, other supports are the same. My tooltip was 50k. I decided to drop Added Cold in favour of Pierce, my tooltip dropped to 45k but my clearspeed shot up ALOT. I use Rigwald's as well.
With the Peirce rework the gem peirces 4 targets and then Forks.

I also would recommend removing the part about not being a boss killer from the title. At level 84 (with good gear mind you) I have 52k Barrage tooltip, at 8 projectiles with Dying Sun and +2 Helm. That's over 400k tooltip (never mind PoB shenanigans or Point Blank) DPS, with Vinktars I can melt bosses faster and safer then most people melt rares. Now, I only have 4.4k HP, but that's at level 84 with Devotos, Queen of the Forest, Rigwald's, and 3x Grand Spectrum. If I were to opt for a Kaoms Heart, life helmet, life % jewels, life quiver, AND bring the character into the 90's I believe I could easily push well beyond 6k HP, possibly into 7k.
I don't have experience with Shaper and Guardians so maybe this wouldn't be enough for them, but for regular maps? Easy boss kills for the most part (If you invest of course!)

Other then that great guide though! I tried to theorycraft a similar build and it didn't come together until I was able to see yours and adjust my mistakes accordingly.

I also really like how you recommend Rigwald's Quils, it's always been severely under rated, and with the Drillneck nerf a well rolled Rigwald's has almost as much projectile damage as a Drillneck!
Last edited by Rich85 on Nov 28, 2017, 11:39:42 PM
"
Rich85 wrote:
So for Tornado Shot I use 20/20 Added Lighting and Cold instead of Innervate and Ice Bite, I respecced into this build on STD and had those gems already available, other supports are the same. My tooltip was 50k. I decided to drop Added Cold in favour of Pierce, my tooltip dropped to 45k but my clearspeed shot up ALOT. I use Rigwald's as well.
With the Peirce rework the gem peirces 4 targets and then Forks.

I also would recommend removing the part about not being a boss killer from the title. At level 84 (with good gear mind you) I have 52k Barrage tooltip, at 8 projectiles with Dying Sun and +2 Helm. That's over 400k tooltip (never mind PoB shenanigans or Point Blank) DPS, with Vinktars I can melt bosses faster and safer then most people melt rares. Now, I only have 4.4k HP, but that's at level 84 with Devotos, Queen of the Forest, Rigwald's, and 3x Grand Spectrum. If I were to opt for a Kaoms Heart, life helmet, life % jewels, life quiver, AND bring the character into the 90's I believe I could easily push well beyond 6k HP, possibly into 7k.
I don't have experience with Shaper and Guardians so maybe this wouldn't be enough for them, but for regular maps? Easy boss kills for the most part (If you invest of course!)

Other then that great guide though! I tried to theorycraft a similar build and it didn't come together until I was able to see yours and adjust my mistakes accordingly.

I also really like how you recommend Rigwald's Quils, it's always been severely under rated, and with the Drillneck nerf a well rolled Rigwald's has almost as much projectile damage as a Drillneck!

Shaper and guardians can be done, i totally forgot i had that section in the guide :) -i removed it for now, as it is deathless shaper viable.

I might try getting the pierce nodes then, or maybe just the two pierce you can get for the tree. Then we could also grab the claw nodes aswell with lioneyes fall.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
MF Version possible?
Hi can you take a look at my character through my profile and tell me where i could improve? i'm not pulling much damage, my dps with all charges is only about 20k.
"
SlumberKing wrote:
Hi can you take a look at my character through my profile and tell me where i could improve? i'm not pulling much damage, my dps with all charges is only about 20k.

Your gear is 5 link for AoE, and 4 link for single target. Swap it around.
Or straight up just buy another 5 link. It's cheap.

EDIT:
On another note, too many uniques in build can make it feel very, very squishy once you get hit.
I'd say you have something like 3.5-4k-ish life? If you want to push it hard without accidental deaths, you'll need higher life along with high defensive mechanics, or just be godlike and dodge everything manually.
When I played this build, I had 6300 life, and I had 69% evade, and constant uptime on 75% dodge and 75% spell dodge, as well as status ailment immunities. And I still felt that I was squishy in hard maps.

EDIT:
Use Chain or Pierce with Lightning Arrow. It feels sooo much better and cleaner than using innervate. Chain chains to other targets, where Pierce pierces through and hits more targets. Aim to get Lightning Arrow hits 2 additional enemies helmet enchant.

I'll just copy/paste for you, my previous reply to people who wondered why is their dps low (15k-22k) - inside of spoiler:

Spoiler
"
Songweaver wrote:

Tempest Binding helm works so well as a cheap-ish six link, and it's not expensive to get. LA hits additional enemies enchant. You can easily socket the LA + GMP + Wed + Pierce in it, and the helm gives you lv18 Ice Bite and Innervate.
This is not a boss killing build, this is a map farming build.
I personally ditched LA, and used Split Arrow with Chain + WED + Added Lightning, with 90% Split Arrow increased crit chance enchant, where 3 additional projectiles may be better for overall clear, but may require crit strike gem.
Pierce? Yes. Pierce. I don't like Rigwalds, at all, I prefer well rolled spike point quiver with added lightning/aps, crit, crit multi, high life, wed quiver instead of Rigwalds, and use pierce on LA/chain for SA.

Damage wise:
You lack WED on your amulet and rings. WED goes a long way, and is a juicy damage boost.
Same with belt, go need higher WED.
Now, on to crit multi. With any crit build, crit multi is a high damage upgrade. The more multi you have, the harder you'll hit. One could argue between importance of crit multi vs WED, but my personal preference is crit multi.
Ideally, what I would want is good Scorn essence crafted Opal rings (or at least diamond rings), where Scorn adds crit multi roll.

Gloves. I would personally completely replace Maligaros, and try crafting Gripped gloves base with essence of Loathing (global crit chance).

"
Ciberyo wrote:
First thx for the guide!, Im trying to apply this gide on my Scion (i get that im not able to get the same performance) but I think my tornado shot is not doing the rigth damage, 15.4K dps at level 90 seems pretty poor can some1 tell me if some1 is wrong?

Im using posion atm cause im farming chromatis and Ill remplace it with increase critical strikes

Upgrades or causes of this low dps , or just is normal dps on this build?

Same applies here. You have zero WED, the only good stat you are squeezing out of your jewelry is crit multi on amulet, and nothing else, no flat ele damage, no % increases, no damage stats on your jewelry, where jewelry and jewels can be very strong in terms of raw dps.
Build by itself uses too many uniques, which is not to my liking, and I would prefer rare gloves and rare boots, just to be able to squeeze more resistances into it, and focus on damage with jewelry.
If you push your rings, for example, to have damage stats and resistances, that will cost you dearly.

Last edited by Songweaver on Dec 1, 2017, 12:25:05 PM
i currently have everything for this build but windripper, and wed on an ammy, may have wed on some rings i believe may not but think it would work without for now,just be lacking dps, but i do have two 6l doomfletch prism bows though form a build i was going to try, would they work? i believe this build would suit me better, and i can use kaoms for more life when needed.thanks for you're input and time.
Last edited by Nephlem on Dec 1, 2017, 4:31:19 PM
''The Mirage Archer support causes supported bow skills to create a Mirage floating above your head when the skill is used. This mirage will use the supported skill with reduced attack speed, acting like a ghostly turret that will attack your enemies even while you move around.''

''Every time you use the supported bow skill, it refreshes the Mirage Archer's duration.''

Is it good, is it bad?

Also QoTF + Barrage Nerf.
Last edited by Balantakos on Dec 5, 2017, 2:29:37 AM
"
Balantakos wrote:
''The Mirage Archer support causes supported bow skills to create a Mirage floating above your head when the skill is used. This mirage will use the supported skill with reduced attack speed, acting like a ghostly turret that will attack your enemies even while you move around.''

''Every time you use the supported bow skill, it refreshes the Mirage Archer's duration.''

Is it good, is it bad?

Yes, i could see that mirage gem being rlly nice.

And yeah, rip the Qotf and Barrage nerfs :(
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:

Is it good, is it bad?

Is it bad for us? Or its ok?

Do we have any alternatives from QoTF?

Patch notes in 9-10 hours. :D

We forgot Vaal Pact :D
Last edited by Balantakos on Dec 5, 2017, 10:41:34 AM
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:

Is it good, is it bad?

Is it bad for us? Or its ok?

Do we have any alternatives from QoTF?

Patch notes in 9-10 hours. :D

We forgot Vaal Pact :D

yeah, we will just use belly/kaoms instead :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info