[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Noob wrote:
Thoughts on the builds performance with the vaal pact changes? Without taking any other possible changes that may occur into account.

There are so many ways to play without instant leech, it definitely is not going to be as bad as most people think. Probably around 90% of builds will survive and if we need to make a few tweaks to the trees here and there, it's no biggie.
Even now, you can leech tank nearly everything, without Vaal Pact. People are just too used to it, and do not like change.
Personally, I like the changes, it's what keeps me playing this game.
Literally, there are plenty of ways to prevent deaths to reflect and not 1 shot yourself off-screen, just have to invest a little and "try".
Last edited by Songweaver on Nov 22, 2017, 10:02:19 AM
After a long period of absence (Harbinger and 10-day league), I have picked up my "slightly expensive" version of this build again in another effort to make the long journey from 99 to 100.

The build has quite some changes compared to the OP build:
- I am using Split Arrow - it works *very* fine against groups, and since I am now halfway 99 to 100, I am no longer doing bosses (dying at 99 *really* sucks). I could add a 2nd 6L Windripper plus quiver for barraging bosses if I change my mind
- No Vinktar Flask....the 50% increased damage taken scares me (again, dying at 99 *really* sucks)
- I am using Grace instead of Wrath, as I already do 130K dps with Split Arrow with Golem, charges and Vaal Haste. Grace gives me 15K evasion (50% to evade)
- I am using two Heralds, and combine this with some mana reservation nodes and a level 4 Enlighten on Grace to make sure I have enough mana.
- I am using Atziri's Acuity instead of Vaal Pact. Hopefully this protects me from the upcoming Vaal Pact nerf. It also insta-leeches mana.
- No CWDT-Immortal Call. With 9.2K life and lots of evasion and dodge, this should never be necessary.
- No Orb of Storms / Curse On Hit / Elemental Weakness as I have no room.
- A 20/20 CWDT on a 20/20 Ice Golem so I never have to manually resummon

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdwFLQX5CC4PqxGBFHUWvxcmGYoZjhqPIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVLlMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9N9Q51DpCOuE-z0HQQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STeNOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr19wYeJh62KsY6dlTWegbIxtbG87cFJ07XXLdvd313fjeA14-XpTeoR67311ft1_K4NthMWE2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo25jb-XBpsmm42btZ2qoJ-ly6ZXp9Spbq_rtfK74702vea-p8AawTPDM8M6xKLNmM960K3Tb9N-1CPWWNi92sHdRt2o45_nVOpi7T_tg-4O73ryRfba-wn9bv4K_o_-uv7I_94=

My gear takes the build to the outer limits. It is possible to spend more $ on it (non-legacy helmet (this was just for testing), perfect gloves and boots plus a mirrored 2nd ring, belt and quiver plus further jewel optimization, but that will not add a lot. Most gems are 21/20, the other ones are not really important.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Nov 23, 2017, 10:32:51 AM
3.1 update happening?
"
Balantakos wrote:
3.1 update happening?

yes :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Flapdrol wrote:
After a long period of absence (Harbinger and 10-day league), I have picked up my "slightly expensive" version of this build again in another effort to make the long journey from 99 to 100.

The build has quite some changes compared to the OP build:
- I am using Split Arrow - it works *very* fine against groups, and since I am now halfway 99 to 100, I am no longer doing bosses (dying at 99 *really* sucks). I could add a 2nd 6L Windripper plus quiver for barraging bosses if I change my mind
- No Vinktar Flask....the 50% increased damage taken scares me (again, dying at 99 *really* sucks)
- I am using Grace instead of Wrath, as I already do 130K dps with Split Arrow with Golem, charges and Vaal Haste. Grace gives me 15K evasion (50% to evade)
- I am using two Heralds, and combine this with some mana reservation nodes and a level 4 Enlighten on Grace to make sure I have enough mana.
- I am using Atziri's Acuity instead of Vaal Pact. Hopefully this protects me from the upcoming Vaal Pact nerf. It also insta-leeches mana.
- No CWDT-Immortal Call. With 9.2K life and lots of evasion and dodge, this should never be necessary.
- No Orb of Storms / Curse On Hit / Elemental Weakness as I have no room.
- A 20/20 CWDT on a 20/20 Ice Golem so I never have to manually resummon

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdwFLQX5CC4PqxGBFHUWvxcmGYoZjhqPIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVLlMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9N9Q51DpCOuE-z0HQQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STeNOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr19wYeJh62KsY6dlTWegbIxtbG87cFJ07XXLdvd313fjeA14-XpTeoR67311ft1_K4NthMWE2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo25jb-XBpsmm42btZ2qoJ-ly6ZXp9Spbq_rtfK74702vea-p8AawTPDM8M6xKLNmM960K3Tb9N-1CPWWNi92sHdRt2o45_nVOpi7T_tg-4O73ryRfba-wn9bv4K_o_-uv7I_94=

My gear takes the build to the outer limits. It is possible to spend more $ on it (non-legacy helmet (this was just for testing), perfect gloves and boots plus a mirrored 2nd ring, belt and quiver plus further jewel optimization, but that will not add a lot. Most gems are 21/20, the other ones are not really important.

just wanna point out. Since we are phasing, we are immune to ailiments, which means that you safely can use vinktar the flask all the time
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
By the way guys, ill do my best to update the build for 3.1

I will however not be able to do it until the new skilltrees and patch notes comes out, so it might take a day to finish the guide after the patch is done.

I will however do it as fast as i can
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Nov 23, 2017, 3:10:54 PM
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Nov 23, 2017, 3:09:36 PM
"
Noob wrote:
Thoughts on the builds performance with the vaal pact changes? Without taking any other possible changes that may occur into account.

It's not good... But since all other builds get the same treatment, it will remain a stroung build :)
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
just wanna point out. Since we are phasing, we are immune to ailiments, which means that you safely can use vinktar the flask all the time

Hrrm...err....this build doesn't have uberlab yet (blush). And as I'm pathologically afraid of dying at lvl99 to those <expletive deleted> traps, I'll do it when I hit 100.

I'm so tired of this last mile to 100 and have 48% still to go.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Hrrm...err....this build doesn't have uberlab yet (blush). And as I'm pathologically afraid of dying at lvl99 to those <expletive deleted> traps, I'll do it when I hit 100.

I'm so tired of this last mile to 100 and have 48% still to go.

aww i see, GL getting to 100 man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info