[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

How do I calculate my DPS, guys? I mean my max is 5/6/3 charges but I am supposed to have all of them maxed at once to see my DPS ? Do you use something for that?
Get a Doedre's Elixir en equip - use flask - reequip, until u get max charges and look at discharge tooltip.

I'm playing the 3rd build also and have 13.8k with 4/4/3, 5.2k hp and 1.1k es.
"
JaTochNietDan wrote:
Get a Doedre's Elixir en equip - use flask - reequip, until u get max charges and look at discharge tooltip.

But bear in mind that you wan't have frenzy charges up in normal gameplay (even if you use bloodrage, you won't have 3 up).

But maybe we get +1 power charge with the ascendency witch?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
For some reason I dont see any linked items on the guide, bug or some messed edit?
"
Asag wrote:
For some reason I dont see any linked items on the guide, bug or some messed edit?

Works for me. Also last edit was September, 19th.

Might want to clear your cache or try another browser.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
Got a question, if iron will gives 30% more damage(referring to the math under the original post) isn't conc effect in the version with discharge and ball lightning superior since it gives 60% MORE area damage and 10% increased damage since both discharge and ball lightning are area damage (also conc effect would multiply fire damage which lightning pen wouldn't) ?
Last edited by husker3011 on Nov 22, 2015, 4:51:57 PM
But it will give you 25%less aoe too...
@husker: No, it doesn't work that way. I coincidentally looked up the wiki on Ball Lightning the other day and it told me: "Concentrated Effect and "Area of Effect damage" passive nodes do not increase Ball Lightning's damage (changes to Area of Effect radius still apply)."

That, combined with the less AoE and resulting less clearspeed makes Conc. Effect hardly viable. With BBR sockets, maybe Empower L4 along with L21 gems would be a good alternative(someone tried/calculated that?)
Last edited by Fitchner on Nov 23, 2015, 7:06:02 AM
I AM MOSTLY TALKING ABOUT UBER SETUP
Well to be fair, when the calculation was being done, discharge and arc were about 60/40 in terms of damage, resulting in 75% of damage being lightning. If we use ball lightning which does a fifth/quarter of the arc damage, the percentage of fire damage being done in total goes up from 20-25% to 40%+. So lightning pen might go way down in priority if you use ball lightning, making iron will better. But the original reason conc effect was never calculated is because it wouldn't increase arc damage, but now it actually might even be the best support since 80% of the damage is discharge, which would make vaals/uber atziri easier.
For mapping you may use discharge/arc/light pen or discharge/ball/iron will - to not sacrifice discharge area damage.
Most of my percentages are rough numbers and should be calculated for a realistic choice!!

reasoning:
Spoiler
Conc effect => 60% more damage/10% increased damage to discharge, ball lightning stays the same
Iron will => ~30% more damage(original calculation) to both discharge and ball lightning

So you have to decide if 30% more damage on discharge is better than 30% more damage on ball lightning, while you do sacrifice some AoE, this increases your DPS making uber easier.

Last edited by husker3011 on Nov 23, 2015, 2:48:31 PM
"
husker3011 wrote:
I AM MOSTLY TALKING ABOUT UBER SETUP
Well to be fair, when the calculation was being done, discharge and arc were about 60/40 in terms of damage, resulting in 75% of damage being lightning. If we use ball lightning which does a fifth/quarter of the arc damage, the percentage of fire damage being done in total goes up from 20-25% to 40%+. So lightning pen might go way down in priority if you use ball lightning, making iron will better. But the original reason conc effect was never calculated is because it wouldn't increase arc damage, but now it actually might even be the best support since 80% of the damage is discharge, which would make vaals/uber atziri easier.
For mapping you may use discharge/arc/light pen or discharge/ball/iron will - to not sacrifice discharge area damage.
Most of my percentages are rough numbers and should be calculated for a realistic choice!!

reasoning:
Spoiler
Conc effect => 60% more damage/10% increased damage to discharge, ball lightning stays the same
Iron will => ~30% more damage(original calculation) to both discharge and ball lightning

So you have to decide if 30% more damage on discharge is better than 30% more damage on ball lightning, while you do sacrifice some AoE, this increases your DPS making uber easier.

Yes ! i do prefer using conc effect on ubers...the dmg boost its verry noticeble.
maade 2 runs 1 with conc eff and 1 without..and id say same as you mate, conc eff al the way on ubers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info