[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Just tested it against some tougher content which gave my other Mjolner builds some trouble. Double Malformation Piety fell really fast and couldn't even damage my HP. I didn't dodge the double beams and just cycloned away. Also tested against double Academy boss. My ES never fell.

Using triple curse (Elemental Weakness + Temporal chains from Asenaths and Curse on Hit + Vengeance with Conductivity) plus Elemental Equilibrium plus Lightning Penetration, so the dps is still very good even with RT and low tooltip. I can drop Merciless Dominus 2nd form in about 3 seconds for example.

The most fun thing about this build is that it is safe from desync. If things attack me, I blow up half the screen and heal ES.
This definitely peaked my interest there :D If possible please post a link to your thread in here when you finish the thread, so we can all check it out.
IGN: Bootfish, Bootcharge, Krux ☆ PoE YouTube Channel: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
2.0 Uber Atziri Video guide for "Mjolner Armor Life MoM/EB": http://tinyurl.com/malmomeb
2.0 Videos: 82 Core ☆ Uber Atziri: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
Build guide thread: http://tinyurl.com/liferainbownuke
So figured I would post my gear and tree. I am curious, what map mods are combinations do people try to stay away from or avoid completely? For the most part I have not had any trouble with most mods although I have died to a few things that I dont know what I can do to avoid. I know Krux has said he has been able to face tank pretty much everything but Uber double flameblast and Malachi Core smash but I was not able to tank Conservatory Vaal with boss damage mod plus extra ele damage mods (think there were 2). Luckily I tested it out on a fresh level as I suspected I would not be able to but Krux has said he can facetank double smash on uber Vaal. Is Uber Vaal more dangerous then Conservatory Vaal? Also got killed to the Turkey on Village Ruin with 35% damage boss mod, -12 max res, and vulnerabiltiy. Should I not run that map with those mods? Are there any recommendations the community can give me of mod/map combos to stay away from? BTW chaos res with flask is 48%. Thanks in advance!

My Gear
Spoiler

And my sweet jewels.
Spoiler

Tree
Last edited by PhoenixFlame on Nov 18, 2015, 6:29:59 PM
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
Turkey on Village Ruin with 35% damage boss mod, -12 max res, and vulnerabiltity

That's a killer combo xD You really are pushing the build to its limits.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
So figured I would post my gear and tree. I am curious, what map mods are combinations do people try to stay away from or avoid completely? For the most part I have not had any trouble with most mods although I have died to a few things that I dont know what I can do to avoid. I know Krux has said he has been able to face tank pretty much everything but Uber double flameblast and Malachi Core smash but I was not able to tank Conservatory Vaal with boss damage mod plus extra ele damage mods (think there were 2). Luckily I tested it out on a fresh level as I suspected I would not be able to but Krux has said he can facetank double smash on uber Vaal. Is Uber Vaal more dangerous then Conservatory Vaal? Also got killed to the Turkey on Village Ruin with 35% damage boss mod, -12 max res, and vulnerabiltiy. Should I not run that map with those mods? Are there any recommendations the community can give me of mod/map combos to stay away from? BTW chaos res with flask is 48%. Thanks in advance!

My Gear
Spoiler

And my sweet jewels.
Spoiler

Tree

So you followed the build but with a new Mjolner. Isn't the lack of extra charges a problem ?
I guess not from your description but since not only damage but also life is dependent on discharges I'd think that having 40% less life regen and DPS compared to the legacy version for which this build was made would be a problem.
I also have a new mjolner but I have 5/6/3 charges and about 20 points difference from the build.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
qwertz wrote:
Thanks Krux! I've got 2 more sets to run in the next few days. I'll see if I manage one deathless :)

Can you link your passive tree? :-)

Btw for recording in a "normal pc", i use "Open Broadcaster Software", it´s free, you can up from 1000KBs to 3000Kbs and check "CBR" and it´s ok. You can save only "boss fights" and then upload by yourself. Oh, for Trash Mobs...I put DETERMINATION+GRACE, no more deaths for critcs or lags.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Nov 20, 2015, 12:28:57 PM
"
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:

My Gear
Spoiler

And my sweet jewels.
Spoiler

Tree

So you followed the build but with a new Mjolner. Isn't the lack of extra charges a problem ?
I guess not from your description but since not only damage but also life is dependent on discharges I'd think that having 40% less life regen and DPS compared to the legacy version for which this build was made would be a problem.
I also have a new mjolner but I have 5/6/3 charges and about 20 points difference from the build.

Yeah I pretty much have spent all my savings to put this build together and dont have quite enough to pick up a legacy mjolner yet. Although Viever said it wasnt necessary with the MoM/EB version. It hasnt been a problem yet but it could be (especially as I dont have any additional accuracy aside form Romira's Banquet), not sure yet. I have had some close calls with some sketchy maps. I also have not run uber yet as I still dont have the corrupted purites. I just corrupted 8 yesterday and struck out on them. I am leveling up 8 more. Lol, I'm too cheap to just buy them. Especially because I would like to get a legacy Mjolner eventually and need to save all my currency for it.
"
redix27 wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:
Thanks Krux! I've got 2 more sets to run in the next few days. I'll see if I manage one deathless :)

Can you link your passive tree? :-)

Pretty much Version 3:

Planning to pick up the jewel socket at the templar area at level 97 and use intuitive leap to pick up the endurance & power charge (to get 5/5/3), the life nodes and the armour/ES/resistance node.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 20, 2015, 1:42:03 PM
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:

Yeah I pretty much have spent all my savings to put this build together and dont have quite enough to pick up a legacy mjolner yet. Although Viever said it wasnt necessary with the MoM/EB version. It hasnt been a problem yet but it could be (especially as I dont have any additional accuracy aside form Romira's Banquet), not sure yet. I have had some close calls with some sketchy maps. I also have not run uber yet as I still dont have the corrupted purites. I just corrupted 8 yesterday and struck out on them. I am leveling up 8 more. Lol, I'm too cheap to just buy them. Especially because I would like to get a legacy Mjolner eventually and need to save all my currency for it.

Interesting, so it seems it's going pretty well even without a legacy mjolner. That's good I guess. Strange though that you decided to get the 80ex voidbringers instead of a legacy mjolner. I would have started from that as it's useful in all situations while the voidbringers are more for Uber and things like that.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:

Interesting, so it seems it's going pretty well even without a legacy mjolner. That's good I guess. Strange though that you decided to get the 80ex voidbringers instead of a legacy mjolner. I would have started from that as it's useful in all situations while the voidbringers are more for Uber and things like that.

Yeah the reason I went for the build in the first place was because I found the Mjolner. The voids were self corrupted though. In fact I wouldn't have even attempted the build without them. It only took me 25 pair to get the corruption. All paid for 1 ex or less. I almost gave up around pair 20 but decided to keep trying. 4 of the jewels were self crafted and it took me while to get them also.

Viever said the non legacy Mjolner should be fine for MoM build so I wasn't too worried and it seems to be fine for the most part but like I said, havent tested uber yet. Plus I cannot break Brittle Emporers regen. But he seems to be the only boss I cannot kill. Well except for Core Eater. I have a real hard time picking up the smash for whatever reason and its always too late but whatever. I can kill every other boss. Did double Dom, double pieety, double Kaom, double Excavation, Duresso, all with virtually no trouble and with some with pretty nasty combos and without corrupted the purites. Village Turkey is still kind of a bitch. Probably wont do him again with vulnerabilty and boss damage mod. In fact here is the Village map that killed me.

Last edited by PhoenixFlame on Nov 20, 2015, 11:13:19 PM
So I'm having fun @ level 93 with the armor/life build. Did some more switching around in my tree as I felt the extra end/pwr charges were a bit redundant. Spent those 7 extra points on more life/armor and extra jewel slots instead.
What's a reasonable amount of HP to be at? I'm sitting at around 4.5k but I'm not sure how to improve it other than to just dump points into max hp in the tree whenever I get these last few levels. I'd rather spend those points elsewhere (accuracy or attackspeed down at art of the gladiator pherhaps?)

Anyway gear/tree for anyone interested, any pointers would be nice too of course. Saving up for that legacy mjölner slowly.

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAdwB5wQHBLMFLQVCC2EOXBEtEuEUIBZvFy8YXRv6HNwdFCBuIWAksCXfKaUsnDH7Mgky0TWSNug8LT38QKBBlkSeRKtFR0V-RZ1Gt0d-TLNQMFBHU1JTu1WuVcZV1lhjWK9eE18_YVJlTWebaPJq-mxGbztybHTxd-N4DXloeu98g4CkghCDX4PbhNmGYIzPjmSPGo9Gj6aS0Jrgm1ify6IApBmnCKcwqW6t8a4-rrOvbLXytiy2-r02vqfAGsBmwQTGrtAf0PXTb9i937DjauRR6-7vDu9O7-vwH_ZI96b60g==

Also hunting around for jewels is tedious. Tried crafting, not much luck :( Due to having a corrupted volls getting the sufficent str and int kinda sucks, it takes up one res slot on my boots. Even considering selling my volls and pitching in a couple of exalts to buy a non corr one. Dunno /Rant
Ingame: ReExist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info