[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

Finally. Took me a month of solid grinding to save up for this but man, it was well worth it... Clearspeed went up a bit, bosskills went up by a huge amount.

Also feel like my survivability went up a whole lot due to proccing more.
Ingame: ReExist
Last edited by deadbyt3 on Nov 25, 2015, 10:52:27 AM
"
"
Garfunkel wrote:

I have another questions - why is Molten strike is that much better for a single target than Lightning Strike? Even with 9 projectiles (from GMP and LMP) Lightning Strike is much worse than Molten Strike vs. Single Target. I wonder why is that?

GGG removed the possibility of shotgunning mobs.

So versus a single target all those additional projectiles from GMP and LMP do not matter at all? Then why they do matter for Molten Strike then? What's the difference between MS projectiles and LS projectiles?
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
"
Garfunkel wrote:

I have another questions - why is Molten strike is that much better for a single target than Lightning Strike? Even with 9 projectiles (from GMP and LMP) Lightning Strike is much worse than Molten Strike vs. Single Target. I wonder why is that?

GGG removed the possibility of shotgunning mobs.

So versus a single target all those additional projectiles from GMP and LMP do not matter at all? Then why they do matter for Molten Strike then? What's the difference between MS projectiles and LS projectiles?

The projectiles from MS doesn't hit all at once. LS does.
Can you use ball lightning in armor/life build? Why is arc better there but not for mom? Happy if someone could explain...
^^yes you can use ball lightning instead of arc in the second build.

"
Fhark wrote:
^^yes you can use ball lightning instead of arc in the second build.

so as i understand it arc is for shocking mainly, increasing damage, and ball lightning gives more hits = more flask charges = better survivability. correct?
Yeah seems about right im personally not so convinced by shock since arc will do such little dmg when shock would count versus boss i dont think it would last long, but someone who knows the math may be able to contribute. Arc also has better clear speed since l20 arc chains 5 times (l21 6 times i think).
What u think about add steppan eard boots for armom/mom/eb build?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Steppan_Eard
So you'll have a build with all uniques except the belt and one ring ? Good luck capping resists like that. Even besides that I don't think these boots would contribute anything to the build. You can get good life/ES/Resists boots that are more useful.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
What is the exact reasoning for not levelling up Molten Strike?

And do any of you experience heavy perfomance drops on this build on fx immortal shrines and Dry Peninsula boss?

What Ascendancy class do you reckon will rock the boat for this spec (even thinking non-witch start here!)
Last edited by Lantador on Nov 27, 2015, 4:07:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info