[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

I might have missed if it was mentioned in the thread, but how would be uber with 98% fire/light resists ? I gave up on the +1 voidbringer and 21 purities and instead will opt for legacy Saffell's at this point. Another option would be to 6S + 6L my +1 max res Kingsguard(99% res), but with the economy in perm HC that's gonna take quite some time even if it happens at all.
how is 3-4 end charge 3-4k hp? isn't it 300-400hp instead?
If you are just aiming for 100% fire res, the way I took is:

L21 Purity
40 % Inc. Aura effect from passive Tree
Alpha's Howl
Legacy Saffell's
Barbarism node in the tree

You can skip the legacy Saffell with your +1 max res Kingsguard ofc.
So far, I can't complain. Not getting frozen is quite cool, the maxres too...AS I get from jewels, only the lacking chaos res is a bit annoying. Playing this setup since quite some time and it is a tad slower but very successful. Haven't tried uber yet however, I don't know the mechanics well enough atm. I plan on going for uber at L 97 (since I am L 96 and a half atm and would hate myself when I die there and lose Xp).
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Can somebody do the math for how good/bad is culling strike versus uber bosses compared to LMP, for an example you do 6 attacks per sec and avarage discharge (2charges of each) is 5k and arc is 3k(or some ball lightning dps)? also you would have to take in account that with 7 projectiles (only gmp) probably 4 or 5 would hit and with 9 projectiles (gmp+lmp) 5 or 6, thanks :)
Last edited by husker3011 on Nov 21, 2015, 10:37:44 AM
"
husker3011 wrote:
Can somebody do the math for how good/bad is culling strike versus uber bosses compared to LMP, for an example you do 6 attacks per sec and avarage discharge (2charges of each) is 5k and arc is 3k(or some ball lightning dps)? also you would have to take in account that with 7 projectiles (only gmp) probably 4 or 5 would hit and with 9 projectiles (gmp+lmp) 5 or 6, thanks :)

Don't forget that the more discharges you have the more life you get back (via Kingsguard).

Also, quite excited about the new implicit enchantments (helmet & boots are still free) as well as the 2 unannounced witch sub-classes. There will be a caster buff for sure (maybe even a battle-witch option).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 21, 2015, 10:47:34 AM
"
Lysflatheaven wrote:
how is 3-4 end charge 3-4k hp? isn't it 300-400hp instead?

300-400 hp for ONE discharge. Now try n calculate how many times you discharge per second ;)
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Can someone using this build tell me if they switch to lightning strike for mapping? I've been using lightning strike all the time till now for my previous build and i switch to molten only for bosses. Using molten strike for map clear feels very slow and ineffective. The number of procs and that delay between the hit n projectiles hitting makes it feel slower. (Just wondering how others got past that discomfort xD)
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
in the past did havac build, now kinda miss mjolner, can this build work with a 6l belly of the beast or carcas jack? and for belt
?
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
Can someone using this build tell me if they switch to lightning strike for mapping? I've been using lightning strike all the time till now for my previous build and i switch to molten only for bosses. Using molten strike for map clear feels very slow and ineffective. The number of procs and that delay between the hit n projectiles hitting makes it feel slower. (Just wondering how others got past that discomfort xD)

No, I do the same thing. LS is much better for mobs. Not only is it faster but it's also safer as there's no time between when you start spamming and when the discharges begin. It sucks for bosses though so you have to switch. I'd say timewise it's 95% LS, 5% MS.

"
PhoenixFlame wrote:

Yeah the reason I went for the build in the first place was because I found the Mjolner. The voids were self corrupted though. In fact I wouldn't have even attempted the build without them. It only took me 25 pair to get the corruption. All paid for 1 ex or less. I almost gave up around pair 20 but decided to keep trying. 4 of the jewels were self crafted and it took me while to get them also.

Viever said the non legacy Mjolner should be fine for MoM build so I wasn't too worried and it seems to be fine for the most part but like I said, havent tested uber yet. Plus I cannot break Brittle Emporers regen. But he seems to be the only boss I cannot kill. Well except for Core Eater. I have a real hard time picking up the smash for whatever reason and its always too late but whatever. I can kill every other boss. Did double Dom, double pieety, double Kaom, double Excavation, Duresso, all with virtually no trouble and with some with pretty nasty combos and without corrupted the purites. Village Turkey is still kind of a bitch. Probably wont do him again with vulnerabilty and boss damage mod. In fact here is the Village map that killed me.

Ah so you didn't actually buy anything. That makes sense. Can you post some numbers for your build ? Having jewels with only ES and HP must really reduce you DPS.
I'm using the 2nd version and currently have 4,7K life and 27,7K DPS with 5/6/3 charges.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Nov 21, 2015, 8:41:14 PM

"
Ah so you didn't actually buy anything. That makes sense. Can you post some numbers for your build ? Having jewels with only ES and HP must really reduce you DPS.
I'm using the 2nd version and currently have 4,7K life and 27,7K DPS with 5/6/3 charges.

I have using 3rd version (5.8K HP, 1064ES) and 4/4/3 12K, so yes, less dmg, changing tree and getting +1 Endurance Charge i get 13.4K.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Nov 22, 2015, 3:13:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info