[2.2]Low Life Ninja - 180k DPS Crit EK, 9.7K ES, No Mirrors Required!

Can anyone post a Shadow Tree plz?
Any reason not to run dual VBs?
"
pray1995 wrote:
greetings from garena POE.
may i know how you get 3 frenzy charges with the 2.1 gem setup?

Frenzy charges come from running a Doedre's Elixir.
Too. Much. Clutter.
"
DayOldHateXS wrote:
Any reason not to run dual VBs?

The loss in defense is not worth the gain in DPS.
Too. Much. Clutter.
"
King0fEarth wrote:
Can anyone post a Shadow Tree plz?

Shadow start is markedly worse than Witch, but I added it to the guide anyway.
Too. Much. Clutter.
Isn't HoA better than HoA? I understand that the passive is benefitial, but im running low level's of both and the diference of dps is already pretty substantial.
"
Gems

20/20 EK and Faster Attacks helps a lot and you should get it if you have the currency.

You wanted to say faster projectiles right?
Very nice build. I'm only lvl 76 at the moment and fully geared I'm sitting at 70k DPS with 6+ crit/dmg nodes to go.

Have you tried swapping out EK with Blade Vortex? If so, how is the damage/clear speed?

Forget about the HoA, understand now that you need HoI to proc Assassins Mark...

Was checking some builds for my scion and saw the Fakener build + Blade Vortex for the Power Charges. Wouldnt it be better a Blade Vortex + PCoC for the power charges? At the moment i just dont feel like im getting the curse proc'ed enough to make the + 2 power charges count..
decided to do a ll build for the first time, using it in talisman right now since i got these ll goodies

really like the tree, i do have one critique. instead of taking deep thoughts i took primal spirit, you lose 5% mana but get 20% flask charges and 20 str and int. just makes more sense since we are down at ballistic mastery anyhow. great build super fun and im only 82 thanks!
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info