[2.2]Low Life Ninja - 180k DPS Crit EK, 9.7K ES, No Mirrors Required!

very nice build,
i try to build,
now 105K DPS ,but 8.6kES
What do you do against reflect?
did u guys thinking this build can win 82map?

anyone think so, can push for 10kes?
"
This build does not even come close to the damage he says it does. Just for giggles even did dual void batteries for fun and didn't even come close to 60k used all 20/20 gems and so forth almost identical or better items then he shows. Yeah build works and does lvl 70-75 maps okay. But in no where close to the posters actual claims.

I don't understand you can be claiming I'm advertising false numbers - I have literally achieved these numbers on my character in game, and have screen shots of it included. If you're lacking this much damage it is a problem with your own gear, not with the build, sorry.
Too. Much. Clutter.
"
hotshotgghot wrote:

It is possible, but you need A. really really good gear and B. A higher level character than 90. Probably around 95. The build lacks defense - and that weakness becomes apparent in level 81/82 maps from the runs I have done.
Too. Much. Clutter.
"
Hi! I'm going to try this build and I have a question: since it's crit build, have you tried ICS/ICD gems?

I have tested pretty much every viable gem combination - short of a level 4 empower this is the most optimal setup I have found so far. You can change some stuff around if you prefer, but this seems to be the best damage.
Too. Much. Clutter.
"
Fk_Quaaad wrote:
What do you do against reflect?

Pop your Armour and Evasion and Atziri flask and go to town. Thorn flesh is gone so I don't really notice reflect anymore. Now if you're talking about doing reflect maps: don't.
Too. Much. Clutter.
"
lazerpickle wrote:
"
hotshotgghot wrote:

It is possible, but you need A. really really good gear and B. A higher level character than 90. Probably around 95. The build lacks defense - and that weakness becomes apparent in level 81/82 maps from the runs I have done.

thanks~,
now im going for 10kes :D
whats the dps w/ 5L shav?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info