[2.2]Low Life Ninja - 180k DPS Crit EK, 9.7K ES, No Mirrors Required!

"
vindictive wrote:
Very nice build. I'm only lvl 76 at the moment and fully geared I'm sitting at 70k DPS with 6+ crit/dmg nodes to go.

Have you tried swapping out EK with Blade Vortex? If so, how is the damage/clear speed?

I tried using blade vortex with this build last patch and it was god awful. I will likely look at using blade vortex as an option again, but I will need to do some tweaking.
Too. Much. Clutter.
"
4thReich wrote:
i started a similar build on talisman based on your guide and have a question:
on the 6l is better added fire damage or controlled destruction? with both gems have similar dps but afd is lvl 19 and cd, lvl 12.

thanks for the guide, is a very funny build to play (except for laggy parties ).

regards

If you're running crit I don't think CD is worth, crits are essential.
Too. Much. Clutter.
"
realstyla2310 wrote:
i have a question about Chain vs faster projectiles.. what do u think is better

Pretty much going to agree with what the guy below you said. FP is higher DPS/useful in more situations than Chain, but certainly you could switch the two out for certain situations.
Too. Much. Clutter.
"
dominants wrote:
Is there any aura that can replace herald of ice?

HoT. You don't have to run the build with HoI at all really, it's just my preferred method of power charge generation. Lots of freedom in that department these days, so feel free to tailor the build to your own personal needs.
Too. Much. Clutter.
Last edited by lazerpickle on Mar 23, 2016, 5:45:41 AM
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
"
l2ob wrote:
Awesome build and quite fun although I made mine as a Scion to test it out to also see if i will use this build or similar for Ascendancy. Which leads me to my question for everyone, would a...

Witch - Occultist

or

Shadow - Trickster

...be the best route to go as a lowlife/ES EK build?

It's Necromancer with bone offering, max block with Rumi = god mode + some major dps buffs.

If u want to go Scion it's PathZerker, flasks = perma Rumi, zerker = 7 link.

Occultist is super bad.

Interesting discussion here, I'm going to go ahead and say you're 100% wrong about Occultist though. The amount of defense it adds is absolutely absurd, and it even allows us to stop worrying about stun immunity if our damage is high enough. Really the best choice all in all, no wasted stats. Going to see if I can even drop LL gem using this ascendancy class. But I'd wager the order goes Occultist > Assassin > Trickster > anything else.
Too. Much. Clutter.
Last edited by lazerpickle on Mar 23, 2016, 5:45:18 AM
I've updated the build's skill trees as well as a bunch of other stuff. I'm still in my testing phase so expect a lot of changes in the coming week and new videos. My dps is currently bottoming out around 162k 180k switching LL for level 2 level 3 empower.
Cheers.
Too. Much. Clutter.
Last edited by lazerpickle on Mar 23, 2016, 6:53:39 AM
New Pierce vs MORE damage might be better then added fire, no?
In terms of upgrades, should I be looking to upgrade to a void battery or get the 6l on my shavs?

My current weapon is 53% spell damage, 184%spell crit (including 80% from kris base)
Last edited by Rederonik on Mar 27, 2016, 1:43:31 AM
Hi

Do you got tips for the lab? i have hard time with traps (dumb me) and izaro fight as he often stunt me block me burst me i fail at phase 2 or 3 :(

Got for the moment 6.3k ES and 50k dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info