[2.2]Low Life Ninja - 180k DPS Crit EK, 9.7K ES, No Mirrors Required!

i have a question about Chain vs faster projectiles.. what do u think is better
in my opinion, chain is better for groups of mobs to have more damage, but you lose much dps to hit single target (like bosses). also with faster projectiles you have more range to hit mobs. atm don't have problem to kill many packs of mobs with faster projectiles
Thx for that build, best i've played so far.
Mixed it up a little with Kujabuja's suggestions(page 7) and works really good.

Playing double blasphemy with Assasin's and Warlord's Mark plus Hatred on Mana.
Clarity(lv 10), Discipline and AA on Blood Magic.

Thx to the mana leech i have never any mana problems, although i have only 240 unreserved mana left.
I know there is a cap for the amount of life u can leech per second, but i have no idea how it works with the instant leech we all use, anyone can help me out here if 4% is usefull or i m way over the cap ?
So i m just testing it without the Life Leech gem and playing Slower Projectiles instead which is a great dps boost, i ll see how far i can get. ;)

I've started playing with HoT and the 2 curses but it never worked out for me, mostly the mobs are dead before u can aplly a curse on them or it just doesnt work propper, i was running out of mana or power charges all the time and that sucks, especially when u need the charges to keep up your spell damage with the battery, so i would always prefer Blasphemy over CoH, even missing HoA or another aura, a no brainer which always works.

At lv88 now i'm missing 7 skill points for Throatseeker and True Strike(75% crit 44% crit multi), i believe there is some potential left to boost dps.
ES is at 8.2k with max res.(Rainbowstride es)

Not lucky getting a +1 curse eye so far, would give me 3 more points to spent.
Boots are for t9,10,11 maps, but the Rainbowstride i use don't give me muche more than the spell block and a bit more es, so i maybe go along with Brinerot Whalers, should be a nice dps boost.
Skyforth would be over the top, but no idea how to lay my hands on a pair.

Awesome build and quite fun although I made mine as a Scion to test it out to also see if i will use this build or similar for Ascendancy. Which leads me to my question for everyone, would a...

Witch - Occultist

or

Shadow - Trickster

...be the best route to go as a lowlife/ES EK build?
Last edited by l2ob on Feb 27, 2016, 11:57:02 PM
"
l2ob wrote:
Awesome build and quite fun although I made mine as a Scion to test it out to also see if i will use this build or similar for Ascendancy. Which leads me to my question for everyone, would a...

Witch - Occultist

or

Shadow - Trickster

...be the best route to go as a lowlife/ES EK build?

It's Necromancer with bone offering, max block with Rumi = god mode + some major dps buffs.

If u want to go Scion it's PathZerker, flasks = perma Rumi, zerker = 7 link.

Occultist is super bad.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Last edited by _Zerk_ on Mar 1, 2016, 10:59:11 AM
Hi Dude can u update the Three for ascendancy please ?? Thanks :D
As far as i know the tree didn't change except for a new node we're not interrested in, so just use the same tree.
For Ascendancy class, i would pick Occultist with Vile Bastion and Forbidden Power for witch.
I think shadow got some good crit class and then with a scion you can mix both (shadow and witch)
==IGN: DefNotSummShaz
Last edited by 5h4z4m on Mar 6, 2016, 8:16:59 AM
"
5h4z4m wrote:
As far as i know the tree didn't change except for a new node we're not interrested in, so just use the same tree.
For Ascendancy class, i would pick Occultist with Vile Bastion and Forbidden Power for witch.
I think shadow got some good crit class and then with a scion you can mix both (shadow and witch)

But i cant see the three cuz is down :c i saved while i was getting my gear ... now is gone
Please update the tree!!
Last edited by SmokeXx20 on Mar 13, 2016, 9:30:14 AM
I will update this guide over my spring break this week. Sit tight.
Too. Much. Clutter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info