[2.0] Dual Incinerate Totems 100k Aoe dps /// Rank #1 First Day --- Cheap

Can i ask is this build can take down normal Atziri ? Just with rare shield and wand like yours. A good resist hp chest or maybe Tabula ... Gloves , boots , amulet and rings all have good resist and life. Is this enough damage to kill normal Atziri ? ( without MF gear ) or even with MF gear ? Also can kill, is more better :D
"
seanking0010 wrote:
Can i ask is this build can take down normal Atziri ? Just with rare shield and wand like yours. A good resist hp chest or maybe Tabula ... Gloves , boots , amulet and rings all have good resist and life. Is this enough damage to kill normal Atziri ? ( without MF gear ) or even with MF gear ? Also can kill, is more better :D

yepp. is no problem, if u know the mechanics. Did her myself very early with tabula and crap gear
"
Ronskibonski wrote:
"
seanking0010 wrote:

yepp. is no problem, if u know the mechanics. Did her myself very early with tabula and crap gear

what golem and flasks you use to F*** down Atziri? :D
Last edited by seanking0010 on Aug 20, 2015, 7:40:14 AM
"
seanking0010 wrote:
"
Ronskibonski wrote:
"
seanking0010 wrote:

what golem and flasks you use to F*** down Atziri? :D

Either flame/chaos golem.
You will need bleed removal flasks a lot for her spears and basically that's it.
Maybe bring more quicksilver flasks so you can position yourself better.
Which levels for gems in Cwdt setup (Cwdt - Immortal Call - Phase Run - Inc Duration) you recommend?
And how Immortal Call can work if i dont have endurance charges in this build?
May be better use molten shell?, not a Immortal Call?
Thank you.
Last edited by IceSword on Aug 23, 2015, 9:55:39 AM
base immortal call duration always works and prevent ya for being double charged or leaped.
"
IceSword wrote:
Which levels for gems in Cwdt setup (Cwdt - Immortal Call - Phase Run - Inc Duration) you recommend?
And how Immortal Call can work if i dont have endurance charges in this build?
May be better use molten shell?, not a Immortal Call?
Thank you.

Hi!

This is a general post about MY build around this great guide, i just quoted you because i myself wanted to point out which links (gem setup) I use ^_^

I'm only playing HC temp leagues so I might be more focused on defense instead on dmg on some points so thats that :)
My current gear is mediocre at best but leveling with is a breeze and engage is very viable + IIR setup (even while wearing Tabularasa!)

Gear          

Jewelry          

I have

but its too dangerous for HC...

Currently my wand setup is faulty i need to put in > Vaal Haste + Vaal Grace + Increased Duration!

To answer the "quote" > CWDT (1) IC (3) Phase Run (3) Increased duration can be leveled up to the max of your Strength capabilities (which will be 20 easy on this build)

And we use CWDT setup only for NOT GETTING 1-SHOTTED ^_^

Personally I use Enduring cry manually before i encounter hard stuff...
Exiled for Eternity
Last edited by smartybarty on Aug 27, 2015, 6:37:56 PM
"
Ronskibonski wrote:
base immortal call duration always works and prevent ya for being double charged or leaped.

"
smartybarty wrote:
CWDT (1) IC (3) Phase Run (3) Increased duration can be leveled up to the max of your Strength capabilities (which will be 20 easy on this build)

And we use CWDT setup only for NOT GETTING 1-SHOTTED ^_^

Personally I use Enduring cry manually before i encounter hard stuff...

Thank you very much.
Last edited by IceSword on Aug 27, 2015, 9:46:23 PM
im going to be following your guide, can you tell me what parts of the tree you got at certain levels
"
pomitroni wrote:
im going to be following your guide, can you tell me what parts of the tree you got at certain levels

doesn't really matter but go for Life first especially when your playing HC leagues!

best to take all scion nodes first than just progress towards dual totems after that go into the templar part + the cluster below dual totems, after that focus on mana reservation reduction to run 3rd aura than go towards witch

Playing on Tempest I've changed the Tree slightly > https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA3UEBwSzCGcNzRBYEMwRLRZvFy8YPBhWGjgabBzOHNwfAiHDJKok2CcvKhMrUCu2LJwtqDI0NZI26TpYOtg64TwtPQ9Bh0WdRtdLV0yzTeNTUlXGVdZX4Vh3WOVZ81orXl1fBGP9ZOdmVGaeaPJvnnGFcg965nsgfIN8u4CkgpuDCYNfg8yD24VthXuHZYxGjxqQVZDWkSuTOpo7muCdrqIAo_KmV6cIp5Svp6-3sUKxkLc-t9a9J76AwGbA48MTxPbGrtAf0f3VgdWm2CTYvdq521nhc-Nq6-7sOO087-vwH_Gz8kX4k_ll-ej60v4K_lT-h_6P

ALSO NOT IN GUIDE (AT LEAST I DONT THINK SO!)

>> PUT SPIRE OF STONE IN THE JEWEL SLOT OF THE TEMPLAR CLOSE TO DUAL TOTEM NODE TO GET MAX %LIFE FOR TOTEMS!!!

should be 27% extra life!!
Exiled for Eternity
Last edited by smartybarty on Aug 28, 2015, 4:31:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info