Map crashes [Gamebreaking]

Bump

Pls report if the patch improved anything
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
no it didnt, I just crashed out of a shipyard trying to exit my haku mission. went to go back in just now with the last portal to have a scout around for rings to alch... and ended up at the log in screen.

yep, the game is still fucked, its still a dysfunctional, embarrassing shitshow that should not be allowed to be running on live servers. If you map at high levels with rolled maps you basically have to pile up your loot in a corner, never leave the map till its clear, then run around to find the most cleared out space in the map to port out of as far away from your loot pile as possible, then do trips across the map with quicksilvers to pick up all your loot.

does someone at GGG actually want to fix their game any time soon? I dunno what you fucked up with 2.0 but you fucked something and it needs unfucked because this really isnt ok leaving your game in this state. Weve swapped learning how to play around desync with learning how to play around instance crashing, were gonna have to start writing tutorials on how to run maps without crashing them for players who arnt quite sharp enough to work out the issue here with too much loot on the ground.
Maps keep crashing when I shatter too many mobs at once............
The DC issue with "too many" corpses (or loot, whatev) near portal is still present in 2.02, even on a non-fracture map.

79 Shipyard = poof to login -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 20, 2015, 6:51:47 AM
I never ever had the "back to login screen crash" when entering maps. Today, after the 2.0.2 it happened for the first time, cells map, not on first enter but of the second trip to hideout.

Is there anything to do?
another map is gone :( :( 79 map :(

"
GreyGoose wrote:
I never ever had the "back to login screen crash" when entering maps. Today, after the 2.0.2 it happened for the first time, cells map, not on first enter but of the second trip to hideout.

Is there anything to do?

say some words over the corpse of your map and join us in here waiting for them to work out why after 2 and a half years they have suddenly fucked their game.

The better you roll your maps, the more this will happen to you basically.
I just had this happen to me a tad bit ago.

I had purchased a Rare Wharf map from Zana several days ago, and when I identified it, I thought it was a little out of my league having mods such as desecrated ground, Rare monsters having Nemesis mods, and Beyond if creatures are slain close together.

I took a few days to get comfortable with maps and such and felt I was ready to test my mettle in this map I'd been saving, having even used a few Chisels on it to bump up the quality/item quantity. I'm in the map, have died twice, but I'm making some headway and being smart in my advancing down the "lane" that the wharf is essentially, and I get around the first bend, clear out some creatures down some stairs, go to pick up a currency item, I believe it was a whetstone, but I can't be certain at this moment, and BAM, my screen freezes like I'm having a lagspike or something (which I'm used to once in a great while, things happen and from when I played in closed beta, the netcode has gotten MUCH better) and next thing I know, I'm sitting at the login screen for no reason. I log back in and go back to my hideout and my map portals are gone. I still have gear I picked up from the instance in my character inventory (a tabula rasa actually, was kind of surprised by getting now a fourth) and granted, something, monster or barrel/crate/chest dropped a normal Wharf map, which is nice and all, but I wasn't done with my instance, for one, I had 3 portals left after the one I used to get in the last time.

My IGN is DefinitelyNotProtoman and if you all could see it in your hearts to give me my map back, that would be greeeeeaaaat. </Lumberg>
and another map gone.. rly? before 2.0.2 i lost only 2 map, because this bug, and now 2 maps in row?
did even ggg care about this bug? 30. page not single ggg post.

even better map drop is sux with this ....
Lost 3 level 80+ maps last night...

GGG please fix ASAP.
IGN: Ezee_mode

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info