Map crashes [Gamebreaking]

Just lost a Canyon map. Left the zone to do a trade and then got disconnected everytime I tried to rezone. I've heard rumors that disabling or reloading your item filter can help but I tried that, as well as switching back to predictive sync, and it didn't work.
just lost Arid Lake (76). It had beyond mod. Last night I also lost Arid Lake and read about another person in reddit losing his Arid Lake.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Happend twice to me this week. Both maps had ground modifications.
With the current map drop situation this is pretty demotivating.
2nd time for me this week as well. Can't remember what the first map was exactly but it had fractured on it. Just now an Arid Lake "crashed" (I port out, can't get back in.) with frozen ground and devourers. Tried with two different characters to enter the map but i get booted back to login screen every time. Loot filter on/off doesn't matter either; someone suggested.
Another 80 map bites the Dust.

Are we seriously going into 8th week of this bug Ruining the game without any word what so ever.
Just happened to me on my very first map I've ever done. Killed the boss and dropped a portal to start moving loot, but that portal turned out to be one-way, as the other map portals were connected to the login screen. What a funny prank! Instantly killed my desire to run any other maps. Sayonara endgame, I hardly knew ye.

"
mtness wrote:
'...several users have reported that keeping your map portal far from large amounts of corpses and items helps significantly.'

This probably applies to my case, since I portaled from the boss room. I wish this made me feel better. I don't think I'll play anymore until this is properly fixed.
Last edited by Direki on Aug 24, 2015, 1:08:40 AM
Perhaps GGG can give us a little checklist with information they need to troubleshoot this issue better.
Over the last two days we have lost 12 maps due to map crashes. I can duplicated this over and over again by me and a friend playing our cyclone axe builds both using Atziri's Disfavour
Vaal Axes
Last edited by jscobeetoo on Aug 24, 2015, 9:55:58 PM
Similar problem
reference number is 3158216190.
I do not want to lose more currency
Problem still there. Lost a few maps in the past days and one just now. I think it's a bad idea going back to town before map is clear now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info