Map crashes [Gamebreaking]

Just lost 82 abyss.

When I entered the map it took longer to load than ever before. I play on minimum details but still, the map looked like a piece of underdeveloped shit with invisible edges and bridges I got to walk on. I prepared my character a while for this map so the clear wasn't a problem. But then I decided to enter the boss room (the entrance was an invisiblee wall btw) and got discononnected after a few-second long freeze.

RIP 2 ex.

Last edited by Matelener on Aug 14, 2015, 5:56:04 PM
i did receive a email from GGG regarding my email about this issue:

here is the response
"
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Support. I'm really sorry to hear about that! This is an issue the developers have commented on a few times. It's an issue that we're aware of. We've made several steps to reduce the issue for most users, but are continuing to work on improving this further. In the meantime, several users have reported that keeping your map portal far from large amounts of corpses and items helps significantly. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you. If there's anything else at all we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know.
IGN: shadowfateweaver / freezemyheart
"
mtness wrote:
i did receive a email from GGG regarding my email about this issue:

here is the response
"
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Support. I'm really sorry to hear about that! This is an issue the developers have commented on a few times. It's an issue that we're aware of. We've made several steps to reduce the issue for most users, but are continuing to work on improving this further. In the meantime, several users have reported that keeping your map portal far from large amounts of corpses and items helps significantly. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you. If there's anything else at all we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know.

This should be on the front page!

One of them haunted ghost drives through a shrine pack and it is a loot explosion.

Gather as much as I can, put down a portal and could never go back. Bye 76 map..

It is Sunday morning, the weather is shit, my vacantion started, Im 35% toward lvl 90 and I it seems I need to do something else than mapping my way to 90. Life can be cruel!

Maybe I should go see about that windows update :/
Btw, has anyone ever tried a map becoming accessible again after a crash. I mean, waiting 10 min before trying again?
"
Alea wrote:
"
Rugs wrote:
Btw, has anyone ever tried a map becoming accessible again after a crash. I mean, waiting 10 min before trying again?

Y i tried everything, if you are doing solo it's definitely dead. If theres a buddy still in map he can make a new tp elsewhere.

With time i learnt to make tp in corners, away of entities/bodies/corpses and the problem is nearly fixed... When that bug will be fixed life will be easier anyway...

Ok, thanks for the tip. Yea, tp are being made a long way away stuff on the ground from now on.
maps are still crashing, this is not fixed, this is not ok, fix it.

I told u too many items were dropping, I told you to stop iiq effecting item drops and to use rarity instead like 4 months ago, but what do I know hu?

you have to fix this shit, theres no acceptable level of map crashes.
Just happened to me for the 4th time in a week. 3 of those were big ol' fatty high level corrupted maps and were barely cleared (1st portal out). Kicked back to log in screen every time! $^#%@^@#Q&@!!!

1st google search attempt brought up this post as the 1st result. Very telling. Yeah... this gonna be a show stopper for me. Too bad, I was really enjoying myself. Oh well, back to MWO. I'm sure they are really starting to wonder where I disappeared to. hahah!
IGN: Straker_
lost 2/5 maps today, this needs to be fixed

I lost Zana because I d/ced during a map and wasn't able to re-enter it.
Aaaand there goes my only 79, my highest map.

At least I got to sink currency into it first, huh, GGG?

Is this a joke to you?
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info