The Awakening is Live!

can't download more than 10% of the patch

when it reaches 10% just goes back to 0% again
Rockin' since 2013.
im finally done work. downloading patch. but i have stupid "social" things tonight! oh...and i have to eat? wtf how is life fair?
I really hope you're gonna cancel the Razer competition. It is fixed. Some servers have been suffering at every launch you've made. The release is a fucking disgrace : bad latency, disconnections, you name it.
Now, about new skills : I suppose they were created and tested in 5 minutes ? because they're the worst of any ARPG to date. Congratulations.
Last but not least, the loot is abysmal. This has been a request for years now, but it is clear you don't listen to players anymore and do your shit regardless of how bad you do it.
That's it, I'm out for now until you really awake of your deep sleep and get to WORK.
"
Shimaran wrote:
I really hope you're gonna cancel the Razer competition. It is fixed. Some servers have been suffering at every launch you've made. The release is a fucking disgrace : bad latency, disconnections, you name it.
Now, about new skills : I suppose they were created and tested in 5 minutes ? because they're the worst of any ARPG to date. Congratulations.
Last but not least, the loot is abysmal. This has been a request for years now, but it is clear you don't listen to players anymore and do your shit regardless of how bad you do it.
That's it, I'm out for now until you really awake of your deep sleep and get to WORK.

Man, I agree with you - that competition is bullshit! So, people who paid to be given beta access can access the fucking thing on live faster than everyone because they dont have to DL the 2.4 gig patch with fucking terrible fucking speed, what the fuck!!!! This shit is stuck at 90% going at 4kb/s. Lack of total planning to provide the damn patch readily so everyone had equal chance at that goddamned promotion.
The Labyrinth is absolute fvcking shit and Ascendancy points should not have any involvement with that piece of garbage. Calling that "content" is the same as calling fecal matter food.
7:42 EST in USA and cant download anything at all for hours now any hint as to the problem
Great deployment!
"Embrace the darkness"
"
wesker105 wrote:
"
Shimaran wrote:

Man, I agree with you - that competition is bullshit! So, people who paid to be given beta access can access the fucking thing on live faster than everyone because they dont have to DL the 2.4 gig patch with fucking terrible fucking speed, what the fuck!!!! This shit is stuck at 90% going at 4kb/s. Lack of total planning to provide the damn patch readily so everyone had equal chance at that goddamned promotion.

Hahahaha 4kb/sec, you got bigger problems man.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
wesker105 wrote:
"
Shimaran wrote:

I was in the Beta and Steam still needed to download 2.8 gigs. So much for that complaint.

And on the other hand: The content.ggpk was available on Reddit for you to get already a couple of days before.
Crit happens.
Fixed my problems by downloading the game on Steam. Steam servers rock!
The Labyrinth is absolute fvcking shit and Ascendancy points should not have any involvement with that piece of garbage. Calling that "content" is the same as calling fecal matter food.
gratz on best poe ever!! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info