[2.0.3] Blackdepp's Arc Witch (beginnner friendly, endgame viable)

Using this build since lvl 50 (now 56) and it's working well. Great for multi target, but single target is a bit lacking if you don't use another skill. Still using Flame Totem for support because of this, and Chaos Golem is great for damage reduction.

When I have access to better gear and links I will try the Vaal Storm Call setup.
Thanks for the build :-)
Nowhere does it say the level of gems you need I'm so confused; does the golem set really need to be as low as level as you show also why is innervate not max in the picture...
Hell no! :D
Every gem should be Lv. 20 (the important even Lv. 21) in the end (:

Going to add this to the "Gem" section.
IGN - Blackdepp
Love the build, thank you for updating it to 2.0. I was wondering which of the skill gems would be best to add quality to, I have a 20% arc already and was thinking that spell echo would be the next one to upgrade any thoughts?
Hey, is this Atziri viable??
"
shyhulud wrote:
Love the build, thank you for updating it to 2.0. I was wondering which of the skill gems would be best to add quality to, I have a 20% arc already and was thinking that spell echo would be the next one to upgrade any thoughts?

I will add a section for that in a few days. Arc quality is quite important, yes. Other gems quality is nice on are: Spell Echo, Added Lighning Damage, Lightning Penetration, Faster Casting, Curse on Hit (curse effectiveness) & Herald of Thunder.

"
Svink wrote:
Hey, is this Atziri viable??

Almost every arc build has mediocre single target damage. It might be possible but that's not the plan for this build. There are more effective atziri killer builds out there. Though with Storm Call or Ball Lightning instead of Arc the single target damage might be fine.
IGN - Blackdepp
What do you think about "Increased duration" instead of "Innervate" in the Vaal Storm call combo ?
Since you can only cast it once in a while, the bonus duration seems good to me, but maybe I missed something.
Thanks for answering the gem questions; love the build umm one question though I spent 150 chromatic orbs last night re-rolling the colors on my boots trying to get 2 red and 2 blue sockets. The best I got was 3 red and one blue so I gave up and went with life leech, life on hit, chaos golem, and fortify. Do you think this will be playable?
"
chronos007 wrote:
What do you think about "Increased duration" instead of "Innervate" in the Vaal Storm call combo ?
Since you can only cast it once in a while, the bonus duration seems good to me, but maybe I missed something.

Might be an option, sure. Though I think a second Vaal Storm Call or Added Lightning Damage would deal more damage over all.

"
xFranchize wrote:
Thanks for answering the gem questions; love the build umm one question though I spent 150 chromatic orbs last night re-rolling the colors on my boots trying to get 2 red and 2 blue sockets. The best I got was 3 red and one blue so I gave up and went with life leech, life on hit, chaos golem, and fortify. Do you think this will be playable?

What base are your boots? Evasion boots?
Even a chaos golem that has 0 support gems is quite tanky. So don'T panic is those support gems aren't ideal. It's just a supplementary skill. Maybe you have to resummon him a little more often but that's it (:
IGN - Blackdepp
"
Blackdepp wrote:
Though I think a second Vaal Storm Call or Added Lightning Damage would deal more damage over all.

Alright, thank you. I wondered how you could use that much skills : I just found out I could launch multiple auras with one bind ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info