[2.0.3] Blackdepp's Arc Witch (beginnner friendly, endgame viable)

Leveling guide added.
Build guide finished.
IGN - Blackdepp
Last edited by Blackdepp on Jul 26, 2015, 6:25:59 AM
Just my 2 cents after following your guide. I would recommend you switch the buy order over to doryani > lightning coil. I'm pretty new to the game, so seeing the price of lightning coil was pretty saddening to me, so much that I didn't even look at doryani for a while because of that reason, thinking if it was really endgame it would be way more expensive than the lightning coil. Doryani is sooo much cheaper and easier to get your hands on and I would say definitely worth the investment. Just a thought, for other people out there who might feel put off by the price, and miss out on the great investment the belt is.
I'm still wondering why noone seems to care about chaos resist in their build, I couldn't even find a statement about that in all i've read.
Could you please give us a word about chaos resist ?

(deleted; correct post below)
IGN - Blackdepp
Last edited by Blackdepp on Jul 27, 2015, 9:05:28 AM
Never saw a doryani with chaos resist, I guess you mean geofri's crest wich can give up to 30%.
Thanks for your explanation !
Chaos dmg is very rare.
Geofris can give you up to 30% chaos res.
Purity of Flesh Cluster (passive skill tree) gives another 20% chaos res.
That's enough to sustain the occasional chaos damage.

I think you are right about that thing with the lightning coil. Gonna add that.

(edited)
IGN - Blackdepp
Hi, would "call of the brotherhood two-stone ring" Be good or bad?? Just got it. Im lvl 55. Cant remember how to link items or show my current gear.

Edit, guess it could be bad regardless since were not aiming for crit, but i figure i hear out what u have to say about it.
Last edited by PumpFIST on Jul 28, 2015, 12:07:01 AM
Currently level 41 and enjoying this alot.

just setting up my curse with HoT, CoH and Conductivity

but it doesent seem to curse the enimies? how does it work?

also with vaal storm call is it possible to ever get it to have 2 uses?

thanks!
"
PumpFIST wrote:
Hi, would "call of the brotherhood two-stone ring" Be good or bad?? Just got it. Im lvl 55. Cant remember how to link items or show my current gear.

Edit, guess it could be bad regardless since were not aiming for crit, but i figure i hear out what u have to say about it.

The thing is, it converts half of our damage into cold damage. With this the effect of the lightning penetration support gem is cut by half thus indirectly reducing our possible damage. The other stats are nice but imo you are better off with a good rare (resistances, life, ...). Except you wanna experiment around with an Arc build without lightning pen..

"
HannibalK1ng wrote:
Currently level 41 and enjoying this alot.

just setting up my curse with HoT, CoH and Conductivity

but it doesent seem to curse the enimies? how does it work?

also with vaal storm call is it possible to ever get it to have 2 uses?

thanks!

You need to kill a shocked enemy to trigger Herald Of Thunder.

No, it's not possible on one Vaal Storm Call, but you can run two of them.
IGN - Blackdepp
What could i use in place of the clarity slot in your 3b1g 4link item now? can't think of anything. i don't mind recoloring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info