Path of Exile 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

Also, you need to FIX THE WORDING ON ELDRITCH BATTERY.

When it only says "Energy Shield protects Mana instead of Life", it is WRONG. It must also say "Skill costs are paid with Energy Shield before Mana". Otherwise, blood magic should let you pay skill costs with energy shield; the ability to pay skill costs is NOT an inherent property of energy shield, so the current wording is COMPLETELY INSUFFICIENT if you want to be consistent. This game is _usually_ big on consistency, no??
Not going to lie, it seems the most enjoyable parts of the game have all been nerfed or removed or re-worked from the enjoyable state they were in. Hope this doesn't come back to bite you in the ass GGG. Also to those worried about eternals removing the option for perfect gear. I promise you the mirror-makers out there have enough eternals stocked up to make 10-20 perfect items from the new bases worth mirroring.
"
There are very powerful Increased Life nodes behind Blood Magic now, since more blood equates to more magic.

F**k yeah... Love me some blood magic and life.

Overall great work GGG, most of this was necessary, I don't agree with every single decision you make, but 99% of them are spot on in my books! Keep on with your vision, you already have something amazing, and it's only getting better!
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Wow that was a nice and long read, really big changes. Can't wait to fall in love with this game once again.
Poor Plague Retch! I liked killing him.
My english it's bad so i believe that text take me 2-3 hours to translate, so will not read and just wait few hours to play and see.

Any developer can translate to spanish?
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
Skyforth wrote:
So basically the Beta was never to test balance

Lol....so true dude. The beta existed to make money and sell supporter packs.

The two biggest things people complained about, the mana multiplier to enlighten that nobody wanted; and the map changes...they totally stuck to their guns and didn't listen to anything. lolz.
So many one word responses..
- Diablo Series Veteran
- Former top 10 Pvp Sorceress - Hestia (Retired)
- Former ShadowDiablo member
- Project Duel, D2PK, D2ORIGINS Support and Development Team
-Other names: Xim, Forbidden, Tyl3r,
"
Plummeting Ursae now spawn in maps. Sometimes above maps.

Hehe.

All the best for the launch!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"

Fixed a bug where whispering or inviting a developer to your party from a message they have written in global chat would not work correctly.

Fixing the critical bugs here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info