Path of Exile 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

"
Wow, you actually stuck with the enlighten/reduced mana change. That is by far the most idiotic, asinine change in the entire expansion, and it still kills all existing builds. God fucking damn it.

Yea everything is awsome but this change is really retarded...GGG remove reduce mana because they said everyone need to use it and one day after they announce Einlighten will be same as old reduce mana...
So now we will need to find a rare and hard to lvl gem instead of a quest reward gem GG.

At the start of the league enlighten gonna cost at least 1ex for sure
"
Dazoul wrote:
"
Wow, you actually stuck with the enlighten/reduced mana change. That is by far the most idiotic, asinine change in the entire expansion, and it still kills all existing builds. God fucking damn it.

Yea everything is awsome but this change is really retarded...GGG remove reduce mana because they said everyone need to use it and one day after they announce Einlighten will be same as old reduce mana...
So now we will need to find a rare and hard to lvl gem instead of a quest reward gem GG.

Who cares for the auras, they're encouraging people on using MANA FLASKS.

MANA FLASKS GUYS.

I do prefer to maintain the aura changes and revert everything else. (the bad ones)
Dream with me !
Last edited by Hilldrake on Jul 10, 2015, 11:44:25 AM
GGG first:
Incinerate: Damage increased by 65% to compensate for the shotgunning mechanic change.

One hour later:

Incinerate: Damage increased by approximately 100% to compensate for the shotgunning mechanic change. Base Cast Speed has been increased from a cast time of 240ms to 200ms. Spell Echo can no longer support this skill.

Is this real life?

Is that GGG? Or it´s PerformaIT?
"Incinerate: Damage increased by approximately 100% to compensate for the shotgunning mechanic change. Base Cast Speed has been increased from a cast time of 240ms to 200ms. Spell Echo can no longer support this skill."

Last second nerf. Fuck this!
IGN: Kuratti
IGN: Sisatta
"
Kuratti wrote:
"Incinerate: Damage increased by approximately 100% to compensate for the shotgunning mechanic change. Base Cast Speed has been increased from a cast time of 240ms to 200ms. Spell Echo can no longer support this skill."

I feel you bro . . .

/hug
"
Kuratti wrote:

WHAT ?! Wtf ?

Now i'm really afraid of re-reading these patch notes...o_O
Dream with me !
Last edited by Hilldrake on Jul 10, 2015, 11:48:05 AM
I really like how you continue to avoid giving us ANY INFORMATION AT ALL ON MINION STATS.

Life and damage has been "rebalanced", huh? Based on the new monsters?

Reading that verbatim, I'd assume that means life and damage for all minions has been increased at all levels.

But knowing you guys, you crafted that sentence to stealth-nerf raging spirits? TELL ME WHAT THE FUCKING STATS ON RAGING SPIRITS ARE, DAMN IT.
Chris: "I bring you patch notes straight from Valhalla! Witness meee!"
Immortan Joe: "Mediocre!"

Also, Incinerate Spell Echo nerf!
IGN: Kuratti
IGN: Sisatta
Last edited by Kuratti on Jul 10, 2015, 11:51:19 AM
"
"
Kuratti wrote:

WHAT ?! Wtf ?

Now i'm really afraid of re-reading these patch notes...o_O

Yeah... If you plan to use a build, in this GGG interation, you need like refresh the notes like mad to not get hit in the head. . .

Last minute nerf whoohoo.....
"
Dazoul wrote:
"

Couldn't agree more, almost everything else is acceptable/needed/fine/brilliant, but this is horrendous. Even something basic like 1 aura and 1 herald is no longer really viable, (leaving 25% mana is really poor) and there is practically nothing you can do about it. There will never be enough enlighten gems, and I for those that primarily play hc (like me) its a total joke considering spending a fortune to buy a gem knowing you will rip far earlier than it wil be beneficial. The change does not consider hardcore play at all, and that's as much a problem as the stupid demand there will be for it.

SOLUTION: either go back to reduced mana (access for all) or, even better imo, simply eliminate these stupid compulsory gems and drop mana reservation costs across the board to compensate, or better still make them drop as the auras/herald gems level up (this would keep the idea of progression alive, and could even make successful corrupted aura gems finally desirable!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info