Path of Exile 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

Attention: New game by GGG will be relaesed soon, based on the well know, infamous Wraeclast world (which was great by the way).

I have no doubt this one will e even better !

However, I demand to recieve my demand of 10-20 regal orbs (in addition to the passive reset), as soon as the servers are up. The demand has now been increased to 30-40 (previous 10-20).
"
Chris wrote:
The Dread Thicket is now attached to the Northern Forest rather than the Wetlands. The Dread Thicket is now always 50%.

Is now always 50% of what?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
tl:dr?
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Hype!
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
they nerf tornado shot :(
"
Alhoon wrote:
"
Alhoon wrote:
Very nice.

That is, until I got to the "Skill and Support Gem Rebalance" part. What the hell happened here? All the gem rebalance for nearly all gems that was there for the whole duration of the beta, all scrapped? Are you kidding? Is this just a mistake in the notes? I'm very confused.

I take this back. Looks like they updated patch notes to reflect the beta skill changes better. Love you GGG.

Made a diff for those who want to see what was changed:

https://www.diffchecker.com/zayurorg
Last edited by Alhoon on Jul 10, 2015, 12:53:56 PM
"
RIP flicker, thanks GGG for ruining my most favorite build I wanted to play with lockstep

in what way? Base damage increase is excellent, and the MORE attack speed is multiplicative, not additive, plus the skill will now get multiplicative damage increments like all melee skills. I practically only see buffs lol. The QQ is just because of the Q change? lol
"
Alhoon wrote:
"
Alhoon wrote:
"
Alhoon wrote:
Very nice.

That is, until I got to the "Skill and Support Gem Rebalance" part. What the hell happened here? All the gem rebalance for nearly all gems that was there for the whole duration of the beta, all scrapped? Are you kidding? Is this just a mistake in the notes? I'm very confused.

I take this back. Looks like they updated patch notes to reflect the beta skill changes better. Love you GGG.

Made a diff for those who want to see what was changed:

https://www.diffchecker.com/lo3lqvlc

thanks man, extremely useful!!
"
Kuratti wrote:
"Incinerate: Damage increased by approximately 100% to compensate for the shotgunning mechanic change. Base Cast Speed has been increased from a cast time of 240ms to 200ms. Spell Echo can no longer support this skill."

Last second nerf. Fuck this!

Oh no Incinerate won't kill every map boss in the game in 2 seconds flat now. It might take 3 seconds. QQ.

#blamestreamers. Testing incin builds in shit gear 4 linked wrecking everything instantly what do you think is gonna happen lol.
Wow, incredible job. I am astonished, really, by the amount of bug fixing and balancing you guys have done. 2.0 will be an immensely improved gaming experience. Long live Path of Exile! Thanks again for all of your hard work, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info