Path of Exile 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

"
Wow, you actually stuck with the enlighten/reduced mana change. That is by far the most idiotic, asinine change in the entire expansion, and it still kills all existing builds. God fucking damn it.

I know right. The Enlighten gem is rare enough, and every player is going to want it. 2 exalt gems incoming?

Also, the average player is never going to get level 3/4 Enlighten gems.
"The Dread Thicket is now attached to the Northern Forest rather than the Wetlands. The Dread Thicket is now always 50%."

50% what?
I'M HELPING!
"
Chris wrote:
  • Fixed a problem where you could hear some sounds from too far away.

"You hear a sound in the distance." :)

"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on Jul 10, 2015, 10:59:15 AM
Hypuuuuuu
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"
Archelon224 wrote:
"The Dread Thicket is now attached to the Northern Forest rather than the Wetlands. The Dread Thicket is now always 50%."

50% what?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1303227
"
The Dread Thicket is now always 50%.
"Guys, it's only the beta, they might consider re-think with the balance changes, stop with the QQ...."

Hmm... What were you guys saying =) ?
Dream with me !
"
Archelon224 wrote:

50% what?

They must have left that in as a joke.
"
very nice post, from now on there will be no upgrades for 99% of the people in end game, but i think you dont need to worry because change like this, along with new map system and some other, are so bad and ilogical (really trying hard not to use more harsh words) that they will revert them after this 4 month league.

End game gears ≠ Perfect gears obtained with Eternals you should have noticed that with the experience of the game you seem to have.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jul 10, 2015, 11:00:33 AM
Brilliant. I´m really hyped ;)
Well done GGG! Home from work now, can't wait :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info