Path of Exile 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

"
zawaka wrote:
"Projectile skills no longer "shotgun". You can't hit the same target with more than one simultaneously-created projectile from the same source any more. They've been rebalanced around this."

(1)So If I have spark with pierce and faster projectiles GMP and the 2 sets of increased skill duration can only ONE of the projectiles EVER hit the same target?
(2)Even if they bounce off a wall or something?
(3)And does this mean the SAME projectile(if it pierces) hits the same target 2+ times?

from what ive seen, kinetic blast bouncing off a wall still works :-( as of 2 days ago
im guessing it will be fixed in the future. guessing spark on walls works too
Am I reading it correctly that already poorly performing frenzy gets another nerf?
Spoiler
"
"
zawaka wrote:
"Projectile skills no longer "shotgun". You can't hit the same target with more than one simultaneously-created projectile from the same source any more. They've been rebalanced around this."

(1)So If I have spark with pierce and faster projectiles GMP and the 2 sets of increased skill duration can only ONE of the projectiles EVER hit the same target?
(2)Even if they bounce off a wall or something?
(3)And does this mean the SAME projectile(if it pierces) hits the same target 2+ times?
"

from what ive seen, kinetic blast bouncing off a wall still works :-( as of 2 days ago
im guessing it will be fixed in the future. guessing spark on walls works too

was going to have to completely rework my HC build. Hmm the fork buff tho might have to go fork instead of pierce.
"
Xelrah88 wrote:
Am I reading it correctly that already poorly performing frenzy gets another nerf?

Nerfed attack speed and cast speed to 4%, but also in addition grants 4% damage per charge.
"
onizuka1488 wrote:
"
Xelrah88 wrote:

Nerfed attack speed and cast speed to 4%, but also in addition grants 4% damage per charge.

Yes, but it will have flat 4% per frenzy charge + 4% from franzy charges themself = 8%/charge total even on lvl 20. Right now clean lvl 20 grant 12% per frenzy charge.
Or am I reading it incorrectly? What will 20/20 bonuses look like?
Last edited by Xelrah88 on Jul 10, 2015, 6:05:58 AM
Tears of joy!!!!
"
Xelrah88 wrote:
"
onizuka1488 wrote:
"
Xelrah88 wrote:

Yes, but it will have flat 4% per frenzy charge + 4% from franzy charges themself = 8%/charge total even on lvl 20. Right now clean lvl 20 grant 12% per frenzy charge.
Or am I reading it incorrectly? What will 20/20 bonuses look like?

Not quite accurate. The 4% more damage per charge is a multiplicative value that's factored in at the end of damage calculations.

So in effect, Frenzy got a boatload more powerful.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
slow epic clapping
uhm, i question i dont rly understand the first announcment, so i can resset only 1 charater /account or i can resset all my characters passive tree? some1?
VEry underwhelmed by these changes, you seem determined to take out all the fun out of this game.

"

To accommodate the growing skill and knowledge of Path of Exile's best players, content in the highest-tier maps has been made more challenging

God job on balancing the game based on 5% of your player base.

"
Ondar's Guile has been renamed Arrow Dancing

Arrow Dancing? Really? That is supposed to be better name that Ondars Guile?

"
Cartographer's Strongboxes have become less frequent as you progress up the map tiers. They have not been added to the new level 80+ maps.

So instead of not seeing them ever, we will now see them even less?

Will skip this one. Here's hoping it fails miserably so you finally stop stroking your 'this is the game for elite' ego.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Jul 10, 2015, 6:13:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info