Path of Exile 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

This is so cool man
I dont like how Coves are being removed and removing a Unique mob that has allways been in the game from Chamber of Sins 1... What does this "streamlined experience" mean.... Sorry I just dont get why u would remove Coves.
Former FireSkull

Also I was a closed beta bronze supporter and normal supporter! I deleted that account tho.
damn,
each of my chars used aa and eb.
should i quit now, or what?^^
hype!
IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Jul 10, 2015, 6:20:27 AM
THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER NERF OF ARC GEM GGG. I really can't understand why you keep this legacy items in standard and keep nerfing other things. Good Job
*mhm*

Not sure, if serious ..
"While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, there can be no peace."
"
Stridshammer wrote:
I dont like how Coves are being removed and removing a Unique mob that has allways been in the game from Chamber of Sins 1... What does this "streamlined experience" mean.... Sorry I just dont get why u would remove Coves.

its cuz they are streamlining progression to be more fluent
people have been very happy with the progressionflow in the closed beta at least
im liking it too
OP, JUST OP PATCH :D GG GGG .. lol cant wait ^^
"
Chris wrote:

• Fixed a problem where you could hear some sounds from too far away.

So... no more 'Activation failed. You hear a sound in the distance.' for us? :|

Also, not a word about Raise Zombies and SRS?
Hasn't zombie damage been nerfed significantly?
Haven't any changes to SRS been made?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Wondering in what state are your fingers now, Chris :)

Anyway, to all people bitching about changes and what not, think of the expansion as PoE 2. What we will be playing tonight is almost a brand new game.

Also, some changes didn't make it into these notes, like slight nerfs on SRS(70% effectivness), Flame totem(20% less damage on lower levels) and a few other abilities. Also, certain a4 bosses were probably slightly tuned over various difficulties, to be more in line with the progression.

Looking forward to giving it a go tonight.

Last edited by Grimlocke_ on Jul 10, 2015, 6:27:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info