Cheers!
www.artofinca.com
Hmph.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
TLDR

nope, just kidding, it's interesting to see the actual list of changes on the paper(yop, i printed it out :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Really baffled by the "exiles no longer drop maps " change.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
"Projectile skills no longer "shotgun". You can't hit the same target with more than one simultaneously-created projectile from the same source any more. They've been rebalanced around this."

(1)So If I have spark with pierce and faster projectiles GMP and the 2 sets of increased skill duration can only ONE of the projectiles EVER hit the same target?
(2)Even if they bounce off a wall or something?
(3)And does this mean the SAME projectile(if it pierces) hits the same target 2+ times?
Fork buff? Fork now gives more damage? Whatttt, looking at cb.poedb.tw that is a new state of affairs. It might be worth considering with EK now, especially in conjunction with the new slower projectiles (which also gives a more multiplier).
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
thanks for great work team. I bitched about a few of those changes like EB, LL, RM and Shotgun but lockstep makes up for it all.
Git R Dun!
Looks like an amazing work ! Congratulations to the whole team !
"Information on item drop probabilities can no longer be data-mined."

Lol, damn
OMG, poor Frost Wall! ;_;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info