Path of Exile 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

Hey!

Whats about the flame totem nerf? I really want to start the build in the new league, but iam a bit afraid now that you will nerf it into the ground. Hope you will showcase the nerf before the game goes live.

Greetz Furious
IGN: xAdellx
"
begrenzen wrote:
BM EA is more then dead ....

You must not have had beta access
IGN: Sin
In light of the leech changes, I think it would be cool if you made a life flask that caused no direct recovery, but rather caused to you to heal by 100% of your damage dealt for 2-5 seconds. It could be a buff unique to the flask. You could call it Parasitical Voracity, or something like that.
Let's Go!
Fixed a bug where Vengeance wouldn't trigger if you hit yourself.

finally.
"
Chris wrote:

There are very powerful Increased Life nodes behind Blood Magic now, since more blood equates to more magic.

OMGomgomgomgomgomg
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
"
TooFurious wrote:
Hey!

Whats about the flame totem nerf? I really want to start the build in the new league, but iam a bit afraid now that you will nerf it into the ground. Hope you will showcase the nerf before the game goes live.

Greetz Furious

according to patchnotes there is no flametotem nerf, so i guess tons of people will run it at the start of hc as usual
"
Chris wrote:

1 Unique Strongbox designed by a Supporter.
The chance of a finding a unique strongbox has been greatly increased.
Some monsters like Devourers can no longer spawn from Strongboxes.
Devourers now do less damage when ambushing you.
Devourers and Plummeting Ursae now spawn with some of their group submerged and some emerged. This change was done to prevent the large amount of burst damage they could deal, causing unfair deaths regularly.
Devourers and Plummeting Ursae now spawn in smaller, less lethal packs in maps.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Here. We. Go.
GG, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info