(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey guys, build is amazing, haven't hit a brick wall at all with the build which usually happens. Currently level 85 and wondering if there are parts of my gear I could improve on. I know 6link, more pDPS in axe etc, but mostly jewelry and items like gloves and boots. Also wondering if my Flask and gem setup is good. I change Leap Slam / Faster Attacks for CWDT + Temporal Chains when doing something more serious than farming low level maps.

Appreciated!

I wanted to get some feedback on my weapon and if it really is worth upgrading to a disfavor. Is the weapon range and bleeding going to help enough to justify vs my current rare? If not Ill invest it getting the rare to 6 link and other gear upgrades. Ignore the sockets colors.

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Is the weapon range and bleeding going to help enough to justify vs my current rare?

You're also forgetting the plus to support gems.. which adds up when most of the support gems are multiplicative (More damage).
"
wyvernfist wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Is the weapon range and bleeding going to help enough to justify vs my current rare?

You're also forgetting the plus to support gems.. which adds up when most of the support gems are multiplicative (More damage).

yeah this is true, I was mainly asking for the bleeding effect for quicker kills. I have 50k plus damage now with concentrated effect or around 30k with increased area so I almost feel im to the point the more damage is pointless and I should focus on other stuff for more life etc.
"
The -accuracy is irrelevant due to RT.

-attack speed and -movement speed are quite bad, so try to replace it asap with something like Kaom's primacy.

i also have this one:

but the dps is lower... still better?
"
Cador2 wrote:
"
The -accuracy is irrelevant due to RT.

-attack speed and -movement speed are quite bad, so try to replace it asap with something like Kaom's primacy.

i also have this one:

but the dps is lower... still better?

If you get a 4,5 or 6 link yes !

That's damn solid build, im really gratefull for. I'm playing warbands, solo self-found, and it is mostly steamroll.

Current crappy gear
Spoiler

Passives

Decided to go for endu charges, with manually casted EC. I'm trying different gem setups, so pay no attention to it. Somehow i ended up with massively overcapped res, so i'm praying to rngesus for lcoil (or i'll end up on standard with my legacy one)

Forgive me my grammar, i'm not a natvie speaker, and years of surfing net really crippled my english
Last edited by Ramirose on Jul 31, 2015, 6:41:03 PM
I need some help with my setup. I'm playing Tempest (Hardcore) so staying alive is my main priority.

Using Determination and Herald of Ash. Thinking about going Arctic Armour + Determination + Herald of Ash. Should I drop Determination for Hatred?

Also, I'm not sure I like my CWDT lvl 1 and Immortal Call lvl 3. Should I level them up a bit? Seems to pop too often to be useful.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Last edited by Chocobar on Jul 31, 2015, 9:39:14 PM
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
I'm trying to get cwdt to work with enfeeble and either molten shell or imortal call. It doesnt seem to be working so I assume I have something messed up with the level of gems or the order they are placed. Can someone take a look at see what might not be working? I believe the immortal call is level 6 that I replaced with molten shell

CWDT (lv1) will only cast spells with level 38 or lower, so either drop your spells to get below or equal to 38 or run a higher level CWDT. I would suggest the second option to apply your curse more often.
LightyGaming.com
"
Cipherseed wrote:

I'm using these items as a softcore mace cycloner following your build. Do you think I should go for Iron Reflexes?

Also, I'm in the process of getting more optimal gem placement, ignore the shit gem placement ;)

Just noticed that someone else posted something similar. I think I'll try it.

If your planning on keeping that much evasion gear yeah Iron Reflexes makes sense and is worth the few points to reach it. You could also grab Unwavering Stance if you'd like since your evasion is being converted into armour now.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info