(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
xmh911111 wrote:
I have a few maps from 75 - 78 now, how do you guys mod the map? 4 chisel + alc + chaos?

Spot on, depending on currency etc, people leave it later but I do this from 74 maps personally, and roll until I get at least 25% pack size, or 10% + magic monsters etc.

I'm unavailable tonight due to my mothers birthday ( streamers/youtubers have mothers ). When i'm back tomorrow morning i'll be answering all questions from page 74 - Current including the long-form questions I mentioned to re-address on page 67 by Valmar. Ive finished my basic outline for how i'm going to approach Uber Atziri and will be adding a subsection to Apex of Sacrifice called "Uber Atziri". Long story short i'll most likely be running phase acrobatics and triple lv23 purity in alpha's howl; possibly vaal immortal call. Im not 100% sure yet but its going to be rough so I have 5 sets ready to begin attempts all of which will be streamed and uploaded to YouTube the fallowing day. You Stay Classy Wraeclast ^_-
LightyGaming.com

Regal'ed this earlier today. Think its worth exalting?
What's the best Weapon type to use for this build? Is Axe the best because of the bigger weapon range?
"
Kodiak97 wrote:
What's the best Weapon type to use for this build? Is Axe the best because of the bigger weapon range?

+ all the juicy axe damage passives.

I also got a weapon upgrade question.

Is there a calculator to show if some weapon is upgrade what does not got a physical % dmg roll at all?
This my current weapon

and i have found weapons like this

got pretty high elemental damage but no % physical dmg roll, could The karui be better if crafted physical damage?
Last edited by Moksu on Jul 31, 2015, 4:23:30 AM
I also have a weapon related question that is not really related to this build ;)

I dont have vorici on my HO atm and was not really blessed with exalt-drops. Also I wont lvl the pvp master, because I boycott those shitty ass dailys (Weapon range would probably be the best mod though?). What could I craft on that? How can i determine what mods an exalt orb could add to see if it would be worth it?
Reach out and touch hate.
"
Moksu wrote:
"
Kodiak97 wrote:

+ all the juicy axe damage passives.

I also got a weapon upgrade question.

Is there a calculator to show if some weapon is upgrade what does not got a physical % dmg roll at all?
This my current weapon

and i have found weapons like this

got pretty high elemental damage but no % physical dmg roll, could The karui be better if crafted physical damage?

Take the low end and high end of the damage, add them together and divide by two, then multiply by the attack speed for the Pdps.
"
Moksu wrote:
"
crux47 wrote:
Thoughts on picking up IR and running Grace instead of Haste for Hardcore? Probably grabbing Cloth and Chain along the way.

no.

Hatred, Arctic armour, Herald of ash only good auras to use.

Why? I'm using Det right now, because I badly need armor.
hi,

i´m looking for my first maurauder build, i found this weapon:

is it worth to do this build with this weapon in mind?

the -accuracy is a problem?

does the low attack speed matter with cyclone?
Last edited by Cador2 on Jul 31, 2015, 11:17:53 AM
The -accuracy is irrelevant due to RT.

-attack speed and -movement speed are quite bad, so try to replace it asap with something like Kaom's primacy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info