(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

About Chest armours.

On my case i took iron reflexes since i found a Carcass jack.
My base Phys reduction is 30% without fortify,or endurance chargues or rumis.
¿Should i been looking for another armour if i have the chance?
-deleted-
Last edited by schnitzel17 on Dec 11, 2016, 10:16:02 PM
I got to this point in gear, not sure where to go next in terms of upgrading other than corrupted gems 6 link and jewels, this set up took me a while to obtain.

I was using death's door for lab farming, the lightning coil I was using until I came across this rare chest, it had 24% armour 10% stun / block hybrid, three divines got max life, exalted 85% armour so I have been using this now (is 1161 too low armour?), I no longer need to worry about ele weakness maps, I tried a Kaom's chest it put me to 8k life about 1200 more than the rare chest so idk if worth it.
Using Hatred and Vulnerablility, Switching inc AOE to conc effect for bosses. So far I have only done up to t16 Minotaur map, and that was messy, t15s are definately farmable though.

@ level 93 Berserker with death's door (I switch boots for ele weak)
life: 6603 armour: 7421 phys reduction: 38% fire res: 182 cold res: 162 light res: 186 endurance charges: 5
dps in town with AOE: 64505 with CONC: 103209
dps hatred with AOE: 81549 with CONC: 130480
dps with own buffs/flasks and AOE: 264k with CONC: 384k

Happy with build but i'm a bit lost now, thinking 3 new Jewels next then 6 link.. dont think ill worry about corrupting most of the jewels unless it is a % more multiplier.

Thanks Lighty!
Last edited by MartyMcFlyHigh on Dec 12, 2016, 1:52:48 AM
Hi!

I need your advice on how to go on.

Currently stuck at Malachai merciless. He still oneshots me. 5.5k life, resis overcapped (just chaos -25%). I was breathing through everything before, bosses and trash. But there POE said 'no effing way'. Current Budget is like 10 Chaos (plus 100+ of each lower currencies like alterations, transmutation, augmentation and jewellers and chromatics.)

What to change?
What to farm where?
What items/stats should I aim for?

Thx in advance.
Last edited by Baltasar on Dec 12, 2016, 3:01:03 AM
"
Baltasar wrote:
Hi!

Currently stuck at Malachai merciless. He still oneshots me. 5.5k life, resis overcapped (just chaos -25%). I was breathing through everything before, bosses and trash. But there POE said 'no effing way'. Current Budget is like 10 Chaos (plus 100+ of each lower currencies like alterations, transmutation, augmentation and jewellers and chromatics.)

What to change?
What to farm where?

Thx in advance.

boost life leech and dodge his attacks =) its that simple
"
dronedoom wrote:
"
Baltasar wrote:
Hi!

What to change?
What to farm where?

Thx in advance.

boost life leech and dodge his attacks =) its that simple

I honestly don't want to try it before I really change something. Getting oneshotted and nearly oneshotted by any AOE effect is a clear sign that my gear is to low/something is missing/specc is to bad. You can't avoid everything. Perhaps it's the runspeed, perhaps the lag, perhaps my non existent routine? I don't know.

The question is, where to go from here? Obviously endboss is not suitable. Do you have an answer to my questions?

What to change?
What to farm where?
Is it good to apply point on Unyielding in Juggernaut?
Seems like you might be getting hit by this:

"
Teleport Slam: Malachai slowly sinks into the ground and emerges in another location. When he finishes emerging, a large explosion occurs that deals massive damage. This is similar to Dominus' Touch of God attack, but slower, easier to predict, and much larger and more powerful. He aims this attack on players, so as long as keep moving, you will be safe.

Research the fight, your gear is fine, I one shot it with far less gear/stats and I was a lower level.
So I've been farming Uber labs in the new league with decent success but feel like having Vaal Ground Slam taking up a 5L in there to be a waste.

Has anyone tried using and Ancestral totem instead for the extra single target dps?

Going to test it when I get home tonight but curious if any uses it or has a better option.
"
Dunno207 wrote:
So I've been farming Uber labs in the new league with decent success but feel like having Vaal Ground Slam taking up a 5L in there to be a waste.

Has anyone tried using and Ancestral totem instead for the extra single target dps?

Going to test it when I get home tonight but curious if any uses it or has a better option.

Warchief totem even on a 4L (warchief+conc+melee+faster) is absurd damage and can help alot with single target intensive fights such as atziri, izaro and shaper.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info