(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Right now I am doing 2h RT slayer cyclone. I have a lightning coil and still manage to get max resist with ele weakness.

I have 6k hp but my concern is my armor only provides 25% DR. But with my lightning coil, is this enough? It will be hard for me to find more armor pieces while also maintaining LC because I'm also using daresso helmet.
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
I'm wondering what defense status is needed to farm Uber Lab? I'm sitting at lvl 79, 4.6k hp with a 5L hez. I believe more life nodes are needed.

I'd get more life; the trash is easy but Izaro trucks and it can be hard to Cyclone around his room with all the traps and bladed sentries. I think I did it with ~5.8k HP and 37% physical mitigation. His ranged sword slicer attack is the most dangerous, so try to avoid it at all costs, or have a Basalt ready to mitigate the hit.

Thanks for the advice. Does the 37% physical mitigation include fortify and endurance charge? I couldn't keep the endurance charge in a boss fight. In the meanwhile, to achieve 5.8hp sounds impossible with carass jacket.
I'm a Slayer btw.
Last edited by liuqiao9902 on Dec 11, 2016, 10:10:27 AM
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
I'm wondering what defense status is needed to farm Uber Lab? I'm sitting at lvl 79, 4.6k hp with a 5L hez. I believe more life nodes are needed.

I'd get more life; the trash is easy but Izaro trucks and it can be hard to Cyclone around his room with all the traps and bladed sentries. I think I did it with ~5.8k HP and 37% physical mitigation. His ranged sword slicer attack is the most dangerous, so try to avoid it at all costs, or have a Basalt ready to mitigate the hit.

Thanks for the advice. Does the 37% physical mitigation include fortify and endurance charge? I couldn't keep the endurance charge in a boss fight. In the meanwhile, to achieve 5.8hp sounds impossible with carass jacket.
I'm a Slayer btw.

No, that was just base tooltip.

5.8k certainly isn't impossible with Carcass Jack (source: am using right now for farming easy content), but you really shouldn't be using that chest for something like Izaro anyway. Increased AoE and Area damage brings very little to the table compared to what you sacrifice to make use of it - namely high physical reduction through armor when facing a high physical damage boss. For reference that ~37% physical mitigation drops to ~20% with Carcass, which makes a world of difference.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Dec 11, 2016, 11:20:33 AM
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Right now I am doing 2h RT slayer cyclone. I have a lightning coil and still manage to get max resist with ele weakness.

I have 6k hp but my concern is my armor only provides 25% DR. But with my lightning coil, is this enough? It will be hard for me to find more armor pieces while also maintaining LC because I'm also using daresso helmet.

You will have a hard time making up pure physical reduction, but the Lightning Coil's special effect makes up for that. I'd still recommend looking for more armor than usual on other pieces however; more armor is never really a bad thing.
What do you guys think of this guide comparatively?

Slightly different tree and supporting ideas.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1361374
The fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places.
"
Losse wrote:

All cyclone builds are similar but Lighty guide is overall imo one of the best guide on this forum (LOTS of useful information and everything is easy to find).

btw. what blasphemy defensive aura is better? I using lvl 1 enfeeble (and i CAN'T get more int) or maxed temporal chains?
Last edited by pijanapanda on Dec 11, 2016, 2:46:42 PM
"
Losse wrote:

It's a well written guide, though I don't personally agree with all of the choices. I also think this guide is more comprehensive, which can be good or bad depending on whether you want a simple build to follow or to make your own informed choices.
Exactly, i started using it at first cause this one was a bit overwhelming but I think i may switch to this one now that I got the basics down ;)

Just will have to respec about 5 points, so no biggy. He also uses a curse as an aura, gotta figure out how i wanna redo that...

Plus this post is still getting answered ;)
The fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places.
Last edited by Losse on Dec 11, 2016, 3:17:57 PM
Sup guys, running this build on BSC atm. Having bit of a dilema if i should run dirty techniques with atziri, or run it with voidheart. Also which support gems i should run on cyclone. I dont really have trouble running maps, but the bosses are different, it feels somehow weak against single target. If you could check out my profile and suggest something, it would be great. (There is EQ build socketed atm, trying it out)

"

No, that was just base tooltip.

5.8k certainly isn't impossible with Carcass Jack (source: am using right now for farming easy content), but you really shouldn't be using that chest for something like Izaro anyway. Increased AoE and Area damage brings very little to the table compared to what you sacrifice to make use of it - namely high physical reduction through armor when facing a high physical damage boss. For reference that ~37% physical mitigation drops to ~20% with Carcass, which makes a world of difference.

Oh, I see. Would you recommend lightening coil or the Belly instead? Lightning coil is probably cheaper though.And what dps tooltip should I get at least?
Last edited by liuqiao9902 on Dec 11, 2016, 4:19:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info