(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

wich weapon should i use as marauder in bhc?
I can't decicde on juggernaut or berserker... on softcore breach

So i added these to my character,and wanted to ask if i should grab the Dirty techniques node or just add more HP nodes.

Rerolling from maces in to axes,im at 5k hp and around 300ish ES from carcass.

Do i need to get more hp nodes? i'm mapping at T11-12 and feel no trouble at the moment.
"
kazzo92 wrote:

So i added these to my character,and wanted to ask if i should grab the Dirty techniques node or just add more HP nodes.

Rerolling from maces in to axes,im at 5k hp and around 300ish ES from carcass.

Do i need to get more hp nodes? i'm mapping at T11-12 and feel no trouble at the moment.

More health is pretty much always worth it, even if you aren't struggling right now, 5k isn't exactly on the high side.

I wouldn't go for Dirty Techniques. I'd be interested to see how much damage you could get out of poison, but you're already getting bleed and poison out of Voidheart and it takes you well out of your way on the skill tree; 6 points investment just isn't worth it in my opinion.
"
Shinro28 wrote:
I can't decicde on juggernaut or berserker... on softcore breach

Whichever you want really; Juggernaut is tankier, while Berserker is more damage oriented. If your plan is to farm Uber Izaro or go after harder bosses, Juggernaut might be the easier option; if you just want to map, probably Berserker.
Hey man, you told me to make a reply to this forum page so you could respond after you finished streaming. I was wondering if you could take a look at my character and tell me what I should be looking at getting next in my build. I wasn't sure if maybe I need to focus on more survivability as I am trying to eventually do atziri and beyond. If you have time just take a look and let me know what my next step should be.

Thanks!
I'm wondering what defense status is needed to farm Uber Lab? I'm sitting at lvl 79, 4.6k hp with a 5L hez. I believe more life nodes are needed.
Last edited by liuqiao9902 on Dec 11, 2016, 12:47:02 AM
Hi
I want to know how much dps do we gain from upgrading Bloodlust to Disfavour .

The damage of Disfavour is around 30% more of Bloodlust, but we lost a link.

The bleeding effect does not stack if I understand correctly. Cyclone dose not have any big hits, right?

Also
How about the option of running without bloodmagic support gem.

Thanks a lot
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
I'm wondering what defense status is needed to farm Uber Lab? I'm sitting at lvl 79, 4.6k hp with a 5L hez. I believe more life nodes are needed.

I'd get more life; the trash is easy but Izaro trucks and it can be hard to Cyclone around his room with all the traps and bladed sentries. I think I did it with ~5.8k HP and 37% physical mitigation. His ranged sword slicer attack is the most dangerous, so try to avoid it at all costs, or have a Basalt ready to mitigate the hit.
"
zyysking wrote:
Hi
I want to know how much dps do we gain from upgrading Bloodlust to Disfavour .

The damage of Disfavour is around 30% more of Bloodlust, but we lost a link.

The bleeding effect does not stack if I understand correctly. Cyclone dose not have any big hits, right?

Also
How about the option of running without bloodmagic support gem.

Thanks a lot

Given the complexities of PoE damage formula and differences in build setups, it'd be hard to give you an exact number, but I'd say roughly ~15-20% total dps increase by going to Atziri but dropping a support for Blood Magic (depending on which support is dropped).

Not quite as much as you might think in terms of raw DPS, but it doesn't include Atziri's extra weapon range, which is pretty impactful when combined with increased Area of Effect.

Bleed does not stack damage, no, so the Bleed damage from Cyclone is much smaller than you'd get from something like Earthquake. Like Herald of Ash, it's main use is in killing off low health targets while you spin away.

Running without Blood Magic is doable, but requires gear investment or specific Ascendancies (Berserker) to make work efficiently, so typically isn't worth it.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Dec 11, 2016, 3:27:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info