(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Nice_Snacks wrote:
Hey Lighty was wondering if you had any ideas to improve my Berserker build. I checked back today and saw you updated the Ascendancys. Turns out I didn't have Cloaked in Savagery so I fixed that. I just bought a coil as well figured it would be useful for Uber Lab and things like that. My character just doesn't feel tanky enough I feel like I have too many close calls or deaths from map bosses. A redditor told me about Enfeeble and Blasphemy, it seems to work decent but if there is something you'd recommend I use I'm all for it that goes for any skills, like the warlords mark, enduring cry, golem, etc or changing Auras.

My end game goal is to beat the shaper just want to make sure I'm on the right path I just started getting red maps today so I still have sometime. Thanks for the build!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nice_Snacks/characters

You seem to be lacking dps if anything, you also dont want the extra leech node in hematophagy. Your next upgrade should be Disfavour as more weapon range and dps is its own form of defense for melee, the faster you kill things the less likely those things will hit you. You may also want to get more jewel sockets and you should need some mana leech if your going blasphemy + hatred (which is fine), possibly on 2 jewels shouldn't be expensive.
LightyGaming.com
"
sergio_thor92 wrote:
Ey Lighty! Im following your guide to build my cyclone marauder. At this moment level 50 with 5,5k in a 5L Cyclone and 5,6k in a 4L Ancestral Warchief. But... I have doubts about the ascendancy that I should take... I think Berserk, but I dont know if Juggernaut... What should I do?

Planning use Hezmana's bloodlast cuz I havent enough currency to buy Disfavour. I want to try Atziri with this and run good maps or uber lab if I can. Should I take in merciless Endurance charge and how can I proc this charge if I take berserk?

I hope you can answer my questions, ty! :)

I would suggest berserker, juggernaut isn't in the best spot atm but you gain endurance charges from either casting enduring cry, endurance charge on melee stun + vengeance/leap slam or warlords mark curse. Dont take the extra endurance charge unless juggernaut, either take the passive or the frenzy charge if your gona focus on mapping since your using bloodrage. In general berserker will make atziri easier giving you a nice dps boost and cloaked in savagery is effectively an "oh shit" mechanic when you take medium damage.
LightyGaming.com
"
HeroSirian wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Axes in general are superior with better passive nodes, easy transition from hezmana > disfavour and +1 weapon range compared to mace/sword.

I went axes and currently using Hezmana. With perma Fortify (Champ ascendency) and Blood Magic from Hezmana, I have 2 sockets in my 6-link to change around. Currently using Endu charge on stun and Item rarity on them. Build is super fun and clears maps super fast too!

I have noticed though that Vengeance seems to proc less while using Cyclone? I've no data to back it up but it seems to proc all the time on my Max block Gladiator back in Prophecy. Looking to replace my Veng+CoH setup with an Ancient Warchief setup.

As for gear, I'm saving up for a 6-link Lightning Coil. This is the a good next step right?

Yeah 6l coil is a fine investment, you may just be killing things to fast that vengeance wont proc since there not hitting you to trigger it; also keep in mind its when hit so many things wont trigger it
LightyGaming.com
I'm loving this build so far. I do however have some questions.

I'm using a 5L lightning coil and hezmana right now and I saved up enough exalt to buy a 5L atziri disfavour.

Which is better to buy first? The 5L disfavour or a 6L lightning coil?

Help me out guys.
IGN PinkCharmander
Has anyone attempted to use a Starforge? Seems losing the elemental DPS wouldn't be so great. However, you could swap out for increased AOE and faster attacks w/ haste over hatred... Any insight here would be appreciated.
Hey Lighty, thanks for the great build. I recommended it to a friend who is just starting out. He was going to go juggernaut>berserker because I'm a crit archer and we were going to play maps together. I noticed you said berserker was better at the moment though. Is this still the case if he's playing as tank with a dps assisting? Thanks again
Hey sexy, great guide! I really want to try the build, but I am wondering what Ascendant class to play. I want to play both Berserker and Slayer and I can't seem to decide. I've played some melee builds before and in some of the yellow/red maps I get killed by the boss. I guess Slayer will be better for the mapping the map and Berserker will be better for the boss, because of the leach. Can u recommend which of the 2 classes I should pick. Thanks in advance sexy!
Last edited by SloWMoVeMenT on Oct 1, 2016, 1:23:05 PM
Hey! Great guide, it looks super awesome. Quick question!

Slayer vs berserker? Berserker seems like the best boss killer which is something I am interested in. Thoughts on this? Thanks!
Has anyone done Shaper with this Cyclone build?
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Nice_Snacks wrote:
Hey Lighty was wondering if you had any ideas to improve my Berserker build. I checked back today and saw you updated the Ascendancys. Turns out I didn't have Cloaked in Savagery so I fixed that. I just bought a coil as well figured it would be useful for Uber Lab and things like that. My character just doesn't feel tanky enough I feel like I have too many close calls or deaths from map bosses. A redditor told me about Enfeeble and Blasphemy, it seems to work decent but if there is something you'd recommend I use I'm all for it that goes for any skills, like the warlords mark, enduring cry, golem, etc or changing Auras.

My end game goal is to beat the shaper just want to make sure I'm on the right path I just started getting red maps today so I still have sometime. Thanks for the build!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nice_Snacks/characters

You seem to be lacking dps if anything, you also dont want the extra leech node in hematophagy. Your next upgrade should be Disfavour as more weapon range and dps is its own form of defense for melee, the faster you kill things the less likely those things will hit you. You may also want to get more jewel sockets and you should need some mana leech if your going blasphemy + hatred (which is fine), possibly on 2 jewels shouldn't be expensive.

Are you still coming out with the Cyclone in 2.4 video? Or am I looking on the wrong channel. Disfavour seems like I dream I feel like I'll never get that much currency. Changed some passives for more damage, I have 6k life and I'm running blasphemy enfeeble. Seems decent but some of these magic bosses in tier 11+ maps melt me but I feel like thats just how melee is if you're not the jugg ascendancy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info